The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Applicants Thread 2011

Wassup y'all :h:

This is a thread for all of you applying to Nottingham in 2010 (for 2011 entry or deferred 2012 entry).

Name your course and subject and chatter away...

I'm applying for English (Q300) Probably going to be rejected...
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hey! :smile:

I'm applying for Ancient History and History :yep:

Good luck!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Geography BA :woo:

EDIT: Any Geographers, PM me :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3
Hello :borat:

Medicine :excited:
Reply 4
LLB Law.
Maybe.
If I think I'll get in.
Reply 5
History of art (:, actually feel fairly confident, even though I shouldn't be.
Civil & Environmental Engineering!!

:smile:
Reply 7
Economics :ahee:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
Economics! im worried though because i got three high A's last year that i hope will get me at least 1 A*. i like nottingham but prefer Loughborough as im a relaxed character and looking for the "student experience" as well as the course. But with my grades shouldnt i be looking at putting nottingham over loughborough, as it is clearly a better uni for doing economics? any thoughts...
Reply 9
Spanish and Contemporary Chinese.
Contemporary Chinese.
American Studies with Chinese.

If I don't get at least one offer, I will hang my head in shame D:
Politics and American Studies for me :smile: I really like the course, so i'm more excited than nervous right now!
chisletts
Economics! im worried though because i got three high A's last year that i hope will get me at least 1 A*. i like nottingham but prefer Loughborough as im a relaxed character and looking for the "student experience" as well as the course. But with my grades shouldnt i be looking at putting nottingham over loughborough, as it is clearly a better uni for doing economics? any thoughts...

I've never even heard of Loughborough if it makes any difference, which it doesn't. I hear the student life at Notts is great though? And as far as I remember the offers are usually AAA or AABB for EU students.
(edited 13 years ago)
Psychology.
V.popular course but i'm quite certain I can get the grades and my PS is pretty good... oh well. :laugh: It was one of my last choices.
Looks like a nice place. (:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 13
asdfg0987
I've never even heard of Loughborough if it makes any difference, which it doesn't. I hear the student life at Notts is great though? And as far as I remember the offers are usually AAA or AABB for EU students.

Thanks, loughborough is about 10 miles from nottingham and offers are at AAB. its just that i dont want to limit myself by going to a slightly less "prestigious" university. i want to find that balance between the unis reputation and its student life!
Reply 14
CreativeBetch
Civil & Environmental Engineering!!

:smile:

Wooooo! Me too :biggrin:
LLB Law :smile:
MSci (Hons) Biochemistry and Biological Chemistry (C721). :smile:
Reply 17
Econ :biggrin:
Economics!! Looks like there are more economists on this thread than any others...
Reply 19
NatSci :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending