Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Blooody useless southampton ignoring me!

But I don't wanna withdraw, I just want to know what they thought...

anybody going biochemistry day tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Management Studies not expecting an offer to be honest but hopeful all the same.

ReputationRep:
    Pleeeeeeeease, dear Notts, be gentle to me. Can't wait for your offer!

ReputationRep:
    For any medics out there, your official facebook page is now online!
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...0975824&ref=ts
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Heyy everyone..
    i'm really stuck on deciding my uni's! I cant choose between nottingham/kings for medicine! I went to the post offer open day yesterday at kings and it just made me even more confused!
    Opinions would be greatly appreciated! xx

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham is better than KCL. Or should I say Strand Poly. If you go to KCL then people will always ask why you didnt go to Imperial or UCL if you wanted to go to London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AfghanistanBananistan)
    Nottingham is better than KCL. Or should I say Strand Poly. If you go to KCL then people will always ask why you didnt go to Imperial or UCL if you wanted to go to London.

(Original post by siandobbs)
    Heyy everyone..
    i'm really stuck on deciding my uni's! I cant choose between nottingham/kings for medicine! I went to the post offer open day yesterday at kings and it just made me even more confused!
    Opinions would be greatly appreciated! xx
    I don't specifically for medicine, but as the univeristy overall KCL has a better reputation than Nottingham. Saying that there isn't a huge void so go to the one you prefer, you will be living there for five years. Also people will not question why you did not go to one of the afore mentioned universities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack McGill)
    I don't specifically for medicine, but as the univeristy overall KCL has a better reputation than Nottingham. Saying that there isn't a huge void so go to the one you prefer, you will be living there for five years. Also people will not question why you did not go to one of the afore mentioned universities.
    I agree somewhat with this, KCL is a very good university and on par than Nottingham I'd say. You won't be at any disvantage career-wise if you choose Nottingham over KCL (or the other way around), they are both very good and there's isn't really a significant difference between them.

I'd make my decision based on where I would like to live for the next five years if I were you, there's quite a difference between Nottingham and London. I had a similar choice and I ended up choosing Nottingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachel08)
    Just firmed Nottingham for History!!!!!
    Firmed Nottingham for Engineering but I still haven't seen it yet :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kt92)
    Firmed Nottingham for Engineering but I still haven't seen it yet :P
    What kind of engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CreativeBetch)
    What kind of engineering
    Mechanical Engineering but now I doubt I'll get in cos I decided that I wouldn't do anything for my exams.. zilch.. I don't know why but I just couldn't :P

I forgot about the purpose of an insurance so if I can't get in my first choice, I have no where to go (Firm:ABB, Ins:AAB) unless I go through Clearing and do something I don't want to do XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJHERBZ)
    I have a conditional offer for Microbiology, though I don't intend to do this.

Also got a rejection for Medicine (unsurprisingly) but I was offered an alternative place on the MSci Biological Chemistry and Biochemistry Course which, depending on my A level results, I may yet accept. Really wanted to do Medicine here though Aahhhh well...
    could you tell me what the requirements were? and how long they took to reply etc? and what ur predicted grades were?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email from the University of Nottingham asking me for my unit grades :eek:. Has this happened to anyone else?

(I'm applying for Maths - G100)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ree69)
    I just got an email from the University of Nottingham asking me for my unit grades :eek:. Has this happened to anyone else?

(I'm applying for Maths - G100)

youre on the wrong forum .. your on 2011.. look for Nottingham Applicants 2012.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i Pav i)
    youre on the wrong forum .. your on 2011.. look for Nottingham Applicants 2012.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurengemma7)
    Hey!
    Has anybody heard anything about midwifery yet?
    interviews at all?
    x
    Heyyy, Yh Ive got an interview there for next week Friday

ReputationRep:
    Visited Nottingham today for English- It was beautiful! I will definitely be firming

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 23, 2012
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.