The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Anders
I want to study business related courses in university,such as Management in LSE, Accounting and finance in Warwick University, Eco and Finance in Bristol University etc.

I have been wondering for a long time that is it LSE the best for management? How easy will that be to find a job after graduated from LSE?

The ones youve named are the best. With regards to employment prospects, these depend on the individual. You ARE NOT YOUR DEGREE. Employers will be looking to take YOU on, they're not going to be employing your degree. This mentallity of what a certain degree pays, trying to determine its monetary value is absurd, not to mention amusing. However, with that said, you must have high A levels and study at the sort of institutions you've mentioned. After that, you're on your own. If you've done a great deal with your time at university, you're confident in speaking out, voicing n reasoning your own poin of view and the like, you will have no probs in the job market. However, if you're not able to do those things, no university degree is going to help you much.
Reply 2
Even I am looking at Management in Warwick... Hmmm

any more opinions? :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending