The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 1
Starts at 10am and finishes at 3pm - I'm also going tomorrow, hope it's going to be as great as I already think it is!!
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton
Reply 2
AzureMews
Sussex Open Day 09/10/2010.. When does it start and finish?
Thanks!

Sorry for not quoting the first time :frown:
Reply 3
Sloaney2
Starts at 10am and finishes at 3pm - I'm also going tomorrow, hope it's going to be as great as I already think it is!!

Excellent thanks :smile:
I'll give you rep when I'm on my PC

It's meant to be a really nice Uni & Brighton is lovely.
I went along when I was about 10., but can't remember it really.
Reply 4
AzureMews
Excellent thanks :smile:
I'll give you rep when I'm on my PC

It's meant to be a really nice Uni & Brighton is lovely.
I went along when I was about 10., but can't remember it really.

My friend went to the June open day, she absolutely loved everything about it and we're quite similar so I have high expectations!
Reply 5
Sloaney2
My friend went to the June open day, she absolutely loved everything about it and we're quite similar so I have high expectations!

Cool :smile:
What do you want to study?
*jumps in* I came to the open day this time last year and it was awesome...

Currently sat in sussex uni in Kent House of the park houses(one of the cheap accomadations)

Advice when looking around accomadation is you probably won't get one of the nice ensuite ones because everyone wants them so pick your favourite between park village/park houses/east slope.
I may be bias but i vote park houses.:smile:

Edit: Just realised as this was last night you've probably already left to come here, ahh well...
(edited 13 years ago)
MHorman
*jumps in* I came to the open day this time last year and it was awesome...

Currently sat in sussex uni in Kent House of the park houses(one of the cheap accomadations)

Advice when looking around accomadation is you probably won't get one of the nice ensuite ones because everyone wants them so pick your favourite between park village/park houses/east slope.
I may be bias but i vote park houses.:smile:

Edit: Just realised as this was last night you've probably already left to come here, ahh well...

ahh you're lucky. im sitting in east slope. bad times.
SaltyPiratePony
ahh you're lucky. im sitting in east slope. bad times.

I had the fun job of walking to and from the gym in all my workout stuff pasts hundreds of kids with parents.

Me in my bright white shorts and trainers got a few weird looks as i walked along.
MHorman
I had the fun job of walking to and from the gym in all my workout stuff pasts hundreds of kids with parents.

Me in my bright white shorts and trainers got a few weird looks as i walked along.

haha, all good! so bored it's ridiculous.

Latest

Trending

Trending