The Student Room Group

Sidney Sussex 2023 Offer Holders Cambridge

Heyy guys! I applied and was accepted to PBS at Sidney Sussex. Wanted to meet more people, so feel free to dm me, and maybe we can start a group chat or something!
Reply 1
fellow Sidney offer holder here! 🙋🏽*♀️
Same here! I'd be down for joining a group chat too. The course I applied to is Engineering
Hi! I also have an offer for PBS at Sidney Sussex! I can't send you a dm as haven't posted enough but would love to chat if you messaged me? :smile:
Original post by Jessicaqaq
Heyy guys! I applied and was accepted to PBS at Sidney Sussex. Wanted to meet more people, so feel free to dm me, and maybe we can start a group chat or something!
Reply 4
Hey! Now results days is out of the way, I was wondering if there is a groupchat for incoming Sidney freshers? If not, always open to making one :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by brooke.04
Hey! Now results days is out of the way, I was wondering if there is a groupchat for incoming Sidney freshers? If not, always open to making one :smile:

Hey there!
There's is a whatsapp chat for us lot, feel free to dm your number so I can add you to it!

Dhakshin
Original post by Dhakshin G
Hey there!
There's is a whatsapp chat for us lot, feel free to dm your number so I can add you to it!

Dhakshin

just dm'ed you
Reply 7
Hey there!

Dhakshin

hey, I'm also an incoming Sidney fresher. could I send you my number so I can be added to the grouchat? thanks!
Reply 8
Original post by jreid24
hey, I'm also an incoming Sidney fresher. could I send you my number so I can be added to the grouchat? thanks!

That shouldn't be a problem
Reply 9
That shouldn't be a problem

I seem unable to dm on here.. if there's an easier way for me to message you then let me know! if not, then no problem - I'll just try and figure it out
Reply 10
Has anyone got sent an information pack (info about accommodation etc.) yet?
Reply 11
Original post by JH1725
Has anyone got sent an information pack (info about accommodation etc.) yet?

I haven't heard anything from the college itself yet. I'm also wondering when we'll hear from freshers reps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending