The Student Room Group

Oxford interviews - how long are you staying??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by gazaaaa99
I am feeling very excited but scared as well! I'm sure it will be fun and a great experience even if we don't get in though, so I'm more excited than scared as well :smile:
I assume the 20 places is the college you have applied to as I hope Oxford as a whole accept more than 20 applicants :smile:
You are lucky then, I submitted an open application and was assigned to Magdalen, who take 2-3 applicants each year!

Yep, it will definitely be a good time :smile: very looking forward to it, never been to Oxford before :wink: How did your MAT go?
No, unfortunately the university as a whole has an intake of 20 per year.. Keble (where I'm applying to) is the one with the highest intake and that's 6 per year, and I assume that's where most computer science applicants have applied to, so it's quite tough I guess, but we'll get through this! :wink:
Reply 61
How soon do we get allocated rooms?
Reply 62
Original post by KingMessi
Has anyone got an English interview for Exeter next week? Or, hell, just any interview at Exeter next week...?

I have an interview at Exeter for French. I'm there from Thurs 9th- Sat 11th :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending