Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Primary education at UWE

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Emilyread
I'm doing Early years i can't wait! I wonder how many people will be on our course.

Bristol is a very multicultural city so I think the uni will be, plus on the open day I met student abassadors from a range of countries.

:smile:

ohh thanks.....same i cant wait either hope i get the grades :s-smilie: ... how far do u ave to travel? ... i hope the course is good ... do u know how we get assessed ?...
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by ksahota7
ohh thanks.....same i cant wait either hope i get the grades :s-smilie: ... how far do u ave to travel? ... i hope the course is good ... do u know how we get assessed ?...

I've allready done my A Levels so luckily i got an unconditional offer. Bristol's about an hour and a half away from where i live so not bad at all. How far do you have to travel?
I really like the sound of the course and I'm so glad its 3 years not 4. It says how we get assessed on the website page about the course but basically it's a mixture of presentations, essays and small tests if I remember correctly and there are NO exams!!!!
Reply 22
Original post by Emilyread
I've allready done my A Levels so luckily i got an unconditional offer. Bristol's about an hour and a half away from where i live so not bad at all. How far do you have to travel?
I really like the sound of the course and I'm so glad its 3 years not 4. It says how we get assessed on the website page about the course but basically it's a mixture of presentations, essays and small tests if I remember correctly and there are NO exams!!!!

ohh thats good... i am so glad there's no exams :smile: :elefant: ... I have 2 1/2 hours quiet far .. from dorset.. if u know where that is... :smile:
I am doing education & early years education in UWE in sept.
Feel free to add me if your doing the same or similar :biggrin:
Add me on facebook if you want also: Gracie Swann (My picture should be of two girls a blonde and brunette :P)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending