Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I couldn't move out at the start of the year because of money problems, but now it's OK and so I'm looking to move out in Jan. If you have or know someone who has a room going at their house/flat please get in touch with me on here! Gumtree isn't giving me much right now so I thought I'd try here. I study at MMU so ideally somewhere close by to that campus.

ReputationRep:
    If you want I have a room to rent in Cavendish hall in oxford street, next to MMU all saints campus. It is 77ppw and it is available from January 10th. If you are interested just let me know !

ReputationRep:
    If that person is not going to take the room, maybe I will! I am still looking for a room from now on untill the end of May. Can you help me? Please contact me on +33 635 13 89 48 of [email protected] of you do!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.