The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by georgegabriel
Kerry LOLlins

Yeah not looking good for the colts
I forgot to take Foster off and Ben is not doing too well.

On the plus side, in one of my leagues I have like 65 points already from only 2/3 of the team. XD

I also left Forte out for Jackson :facepalm:

Not a good start for me lol.
My Ravens are looking good. As always, Ray Rice is absolutely dominating. Up 21-7 at the half.
Reply 2643
Bears looking good just need to watch the 3rd and longs and try and keep the defence going
Yeahhhhhhhh buddy! Ravens are absolutely dominating this game. Suck it Steelers. Honestly, when is the last time any team did this to the Steelers?
(edited 12 years ago)
haha used my first overall pick in fantasy pick to get Rice.

Ngata and McKinnie are absolute beasts. Suggs is playing awesome as well. Loving the 2 point conversion by Koch
And another beautiful play by the greatest safety of all time, Ed Reed.
Reply 2647
Man, today better end all the 'Atlanta is the team to beat in the NFC South' Both Saints and Falcons are probably gonna be 0 - 1, But I think we all know which was closer... :wink:
Go on Texans!
I would have got 5 times as many points out of Cutler than Ben.

If I win my match this week in our league it will be a miracle. lol.
And the NFL's biggest bitch of the year award goes to Troy Polamalu.
Original post by Scott129
Go on Texans!

Would have got nice points from Foster :moon:
Collins is doing better for fantasy than Ben :facepalm2:
This might be one of the best games I have ever seen from the Ravens. Complete domination in every facet of the game against our biggest rival. 6 turnovers. Yes, please.
(edited 12 years ago)
Hahahaha make it 7 turnovers. YOU SUCK ROETHLISBERGER.
This is just brilliant :biggrin:
Could not have been a more fitting end to that game.
That's made my weekend :tongue:
Reply 2658
Original post by Rekyht
Man, today better end all the 'Atlanta is the team to beat in the NFC South' Both Saints and Falcons are probably gonna be 0 - 1, But I think we all know which was closer... :wink:

It's only week 1. We've the same record we had this time last year, but look how that turned out :wink:

Our OLine was dire. If that was sorted out it would've at least been close.
Original post by Rekyht

It's clearly gonna be Carolina :wink:

Latest