The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5080
Original post by Authority_Song
I think the Ravens have the Run defense to keep Ridley under 100, and he won't have 100 receiving because Brady will rely on Welker/Hernandez in a tight game.

He probably wont, but I like my predictions bold.
Reply 5081
Ravens for the SB! Lets do this for Ray !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sooner this Ray Lewis stuff is over the better.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT26i
Reply 5083
[video="youtube;mmR51VP34SM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmR51VP34SM[/video]
I prepare so no one can take what is mine....
Original post by Malevolent
Sooner this Ray Lewis stuff is over the better.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my LT26i

How come you don't like Rayray? :holmes:
Original post by Tokyoround
How come you don't like Rayray? :holmes:

Oh i do i think hes tremendous and the greatest MLB but the fact of the matter is all of it is overshadowing the playoffs and its constantly being brought up and stuff. Media have hopped onto the train like leaches and its just become annoying now.
Reply 5086
Hooray!!! 1 of my betting teams though to the 'Bowl! Now I need a Pats win to get a minimum break even!
Come on Patriots. So psyched right now. Getting drunk too. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Reply 5088
Original post by Authority_Song
Come on Patriots. So psyched right now. Getting drunk too. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Lucky you, for financial reasons I'm in the Patriots camp but i'm battling with EU Law seminar prep :mad:
Reply 5089
Hey diddle diddle ray rice up the middle!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5090
Supporting the Patriots feels oh so horrible! I might actually turn this off so as to feel less dirty.
Both the Harbaughs are whiney children. They annoy me intensely.
Reply 5092
Eww Ew Ew, a KO and the most horrible looking knee contortion I think I've ever seen!
49ers to beat ravens in the SB just so a pathetic "cinderella" story doesn't happen. 49ers deserve it more anyhow, people just gonna bandwagon Ravens for the Lewis saga.
Original post by SaltyPiratePony
49ers to beat ravens in the SB just so a pathetic "cinderella" story doesn't happen. 49ers deserve it more anyhow, people just gonna bandwagon Ravens for the Lewis saga.

Who says they deserve it more? We play the game to see who deserves it.
Reply 5095
Oh i do i think hes tremendous and the greatest MLB but the fact of the matter is all of it is overshadowing the playoffs and its constantly being brought up and stuff. Media have hopped onto the train like leaches and its just become annoying now.

Happens all the time, 49ers can look at refs screwing them over (fine by me), it's a lot like 2005 all over again, when the Steelers wanted to "win one for the Bus", because Jerome Bettis was retiring and the game was also in his hometown of Detroit - the media running up to the game was that the Steelers only had to turn up to win the game (which turned out to be true in the end), and I can see something similar happening this year.

Though that said I still want the Ravens to win. Hate the 49ers!
Didn't even get to watch the game, currently in Hospital after choking on a piece of beef and had to have an operation to get it removed. Knew yesterday was gonna be bad after my day started like that.
Reply 5097
Urgh, had a long weekend so ended up falling asleep during the 49ers game. Woke up at some point to see the Pats leading 13-7. Woke up for work and see we've lost 28-13.

Will watch the whole thing when it's up on game pass.

What happened though, the offence only scoring 13 points? :facepalm2:

Didn't even get to watch the game, currently in Hospital after choking on a piece of beef and had to have an operation to get it removed. Knew yesterday was gonna be bad after my day started like that.

Hope yer alright mate :top:
Original post by R-KAM
Urgh, had a long weekend so ended up falling asleep during the 49ers game. Woke up at some point to see the Pats leading 13-7. Woke up for work and see we've lost 28-13.

Will watch the whole thing when it's up on game pass.

What happened though, the offence only scoring 13 points? :facepalm2:

Hope yer alright mate :top:

Nope wish that piece of beef had killed me now... All season i haven't missed a game and on the biggest one this season that happens. I can't talk now for a week and the Patriots lost. It can't get any worse.
I also went to sleep last night with the score 13-7 with the rest of the game on record. I've spent much of this morning screaming at the TV as the Patriots have come up short again. My day/week is ruined, I'm so gutted.

I thought with putting Mallet in for that early punt play, and the Woodhead QB shift play we'd successfully unsettled the Ravens defense but we just didn't put the points on the board. 6 trips to the Redzone and 1 TD. We spent the majority of the regular season crushing teams and fell apart when it mattered most. Before the game at the National Anthem, the camera picked up Welker who I thought looked very unfocused and dazed and the whole offense just looked so flat. I'm starting to think this team really flatters to deceive.

Not sure which Championship team I dislike more. Superbowl week is just going to be one huge jizzfest over Ray Lewis and the Harbaugh brothers.

Latest