The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Poor first half for the Seahawks, although we're a good 2nd half team usually... Up until the last 3 minutes where it all falls a part. Russell had some nice completion ratios and Doug Bladwin is shining but the O-line and defense just seem to be getting unecessary penalties (again) and trying to get Wilson killed. And yet again, pass rush is just plain poor, you can't go and give Cam Newton that much time.

LOOK. LOOK AT THAT FACE. That is not the face of a happy man... Although it also looks like he could be having a stroke :curious: Someone should take a look at that.
Reply 6981
My fantasy team are asleep.
I apoligse everyone for my Seahawks focus but I can't help it but this sums us up so far: First drive of the second half he escapes a sack, rolls left and hits Rice for a gain of 21 yards... Okung and McQuistan are done for holding and Hawks go 19 for 3.

We then punt, get it back and then instantly get a penalty for Wright for taunting. What the actual heck?
Reply 6983
Ive never seen a better blitz than what Polamalu just did!!
Reply 6984
M(vp)anuel
Fair play to the Bengals, always good to see them doing well and some of AJ Green's catches are unreal. Seahawks currently at 2nd-and-31... How does that even happen?

Also, COME ON BUFFALO. Break your losery streak- I believes in jooo! ^(*.*)^
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6986
Oh my god what a game Mcfadden is having! Bringing in those beautiful fantasy points!
Reply 6987
Damn it nevermind I spoke too soon :frown:
69 yards of penalties for the Seahawks. Daymn.

Original post by bornab3
Damn it nevermind I spoke too soon :frown:

Ha, good things aren't destined to happen to you it seems :console: You can be the Matt Flynn of the NFL Group :biggrin:
Reply 6989
What is going on with the Pats?? wow, just wow!
Original post by bornab3
What is going on with the Pats?? wow, just wow!

Seahawks losing to Carolina, Titans beating the Steelers, Bills leading the Pats and the Chiefs thrashing someone.

May you never change NFL :penguinhug:
Reply 6991
Reggie Bush, 77 yards TD, get in you beautiful points
*clears throat*

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS.

:crazy:

Balance is restored. DangerRuss is on form.
Reply 6993
Original post by IMakeSenseToNone
*clears throat*

TOUCHDOWN SEAHAWKS.

:crazy:

Balance is restored. DangerRuss is on form.

great pass!
Bengals with 97, 91, and 80 yard touchdown drives so far. We couldn't do anything like that last year, so hopefully this is a sign of good things to come! :biggrin:
Finally getting pressure on Newton!... Aaaand we give 30yrds in penalties. Poor show O_Q

Original post by jackclarke1995
Bengals with 97, 91, and 80 yard touchdown drives so far. We couldn't do anything like that last year, so hopefully this is a sign of good things to come! :biggrin:

Bengals deserve some love finally <3 I can't remember was it the O-line which was the issue last year? I think I only saw them in the play offs but I remember Dalton having to act quick all the time.
Reply 6996
Original post by Zubby77
Reggie Bush, 77 yards TD, get in you beautiful points

Dude your team is absolutely killing it!!
Original post by IMakeSenseToNone
Finally getting pressure on Newton!... Aaaand we give 30yrds in penalties. Poor show O_Q

Bengals deserve some love finally <3 I can't remember was it the O-line which was the issue last year? I think I only saw them in the play offs but I remember Dalton having to act quick all the time.

Dodgy O-Line, no number 2 wr, crap mlb, awful safeties. That's pretty much the faults of last years team summed up
Reply 6998
Original post by bornab3
Dude your team is absolutely killing it!!

Haha I know man it's an awesome start to my first ever Fantasy season :biggrin: Pats D isn't exactly helping though. Dude I'm playing has 5 players yet to play though, so it's not done yet!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6999
Original post by Zubby77
Haha I know man it's an awesome start to my first ever Fantasy season :biggrin: Pats D isn't exactly helping though. Dude I'm playing has 5 players yet to play though, so it's not done yet!

Yeah but with the players he has he'd have to have an unbelievable week to beat you.

Latest