The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zubby77
I've been playing for my uni team this year, KCL Regents. I think we're in the BUAFL, is that the same thing?

I reffed your match against Brunel
Reply 7521
Original post by Hedgeman49
I reffed your match against Brunel

Was a brutal score in the end. Damn turnovers :cry:
is this actually happening

if New England win this I'm not sure what I'll do
Original post by cant_think_of_name
is this actually happening

if New England win this I'm not sure what I'll do

Can't believe this!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7524
Wow, ****ing amazing game, only a tiny handful of teams have ever come back from 24 or more points down and I don't think anyone could have predicted that at halftime, was worth staying up til half 5!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Olie
Wow, ****ing amazing game, only a tiny handful of teams have ever come back from 24 or more points down and I don't think anyone could have predicted that at halftime, was worth staying up til half 5!

Thought it was gonna end like our San Fran game last year. Unbelievable win for us!

Ridley is ****ed though.
Still can't believe we won :eek:
Reply 7527
Another Tampa win..... if only Glennon had started the season :frown:
Reply 7528
Original post by Malevolent
Still can't believe we won :eek:

I was out at Carnage and missed it but Jesus Christ, I've just seen the highlights and what a game and what a weird way to win! I predicted the Chiefs loss but this one makes me feel very happy about with the Seahawks best record in the NFL now everyone is on 11 games played.

Literally the worst TD to give away, absolute gift to the Giants! I guess it didn't matter in the end though
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ..DT..
Another Tampa win..... if only Glennon had started the season :frown:

Now you're out for the Bridgewater stakes but really if you did get Bridgewater i think the best thing would be to blow the team up and start afresh.

Original post by Wattsy
I was out at Carnage and missed it but Jesus Christ, I've just seen the highlights and what a game and what a weird way to win! I predicted the Chiefs loss but this one makes me feel very happy about with the Seahawks best record in the NFL now everyone is on 11 games played.

Looks like the cold got to old Manning again ehhh? :colone:

Glad the Hawks are leading.
Reply 7531
Now you're out for the Bridgewater stakes but really if you did get Bridgewater i think the best thing would be to blow the team up and start afresh.

Looks like the cold got to old Manning again ehhh? :colone:

Glad the Hawks are leading.

Hahaha that old chesnut about Manning and the cold,I'm glad too, my pre-season Superbowl pick have literally halved their odds and more than that have got fully fit except Browner in time for the pointy end of the season. The Saints next week is a big test though.

And now I read Thurmond's been an idiot and got lumped with a 4 game suspension! The depth chart may be deep but Maxwell and Lane are probably going to get exposed by Drew Brees and the Saints' passing attack. I don't fancy a trip to the Superdome in the playoffs, I can't see many Saints fans being enamoured with a trip to Century Link either though, its such an important game in that respect.

And now I see a tweet saying Browner's getting another substance abuse ban FOR A YEAR!!!! And that the Seahawks will not be renewing his contract! ****s sake Thurmond! They might have to draft a high corner at this rate!

And now it turns out some dumb **** called Mike Silver misreported it as a PED so sent 49er fans into a frenzy. It wasn't a PED, it'll have been weed again because every man and his dog seems to do doing it at the minute.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Wattsy
Hahaha that old chesnut about Manning and the cold,I'm glad too, my pre-season Superbowl pick have literally halved their odds and more than that have got fully fit except Browner in time for the pointy end of the season. The Saints next week is a big test though.

And now I read Thurmond's been an idiot and got lumped with a 4 game suspension! The depth chart may be deep but Maxwell and Lane are probably going to get exposed by Drew Brees and the Saints' passing attack. I don't fancy a trip to the Superdome in the playoffs, I can't see many Saints fans being enamoured with a trip to Century Link either though, its such an important game in that respect.

And now I see a tweet saying Browner's getting another substance abuse ban FOR A YEAR!!!! And that the Seahawks will not be renewing his contract! ****s sake Thurmond! They might have to draft a high corner at this rate!

And now it turns out some dumb **** called Mike Silver misreported it as a PED so sent 49er fans into a frenzy. It wasn't a PED, it'll have been weed again because every man and his dog seems to do doing it at the minute.

Good old winter making those creaky bones of Manning freeze a little :wink:

Wait till the report comes out about Browner no idea what to believe right now. Repercussions of him doing weed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Redskins have just given up on Shanahan :lol:
Reply 7534

I wouldn't want Bridgewater anyway. Think how Glennon has performed in the last 5 weeks and the reports coming out of camp saying how he's earned respect from the likes of Vjax and Revis already suggest to me that he could be a playoff caliber starter (queue week 12 implosion).

I'd much rather we got some O line / D line depth and maybe a creative Tavon Austin style receiver to put in the slot.

Oh and if Barth doesn't come back, we need a kicker. Desperately.
Reply 7535
Ermagerd. Playoffs after starting the season 0-4.

#waiverwirebeast

Original post by ..DT..
Ermagerd. Playoffs after starting the season 0-4.

#waiverwirebeast

I'm confused, which team is that?
Reply 7537
I'm confused, which team is that?

My fantasy team in the TSR fantasy league. Probably should have stated that :colondollar:
Original post by ..DT..
My fantasy team in the TSR fantasy league. Probably should have stated that :colondollar:

Riiiight course! :cool:

I was sitting racking my brains wondering - the only team I could think of was the Panthers but they were 0-3....

I understand now :wink:
Reply 7539
Riiiight course! :cool:

I was sitting racking my brains wondering - the only team I could think of was the Panthers but they were 0-3....

I understand now :wink:

I can understand the confusion with the tampa logo, the Lions gif .. none of which correspond with the statement :biggrin:

Latest