The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7900
I've got a sneaky feeling both SD and Indy will win.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
I've got a sneaky feeling both SD and Indy will win.

Posted from TSR Mobile

SD team of destiny.
Come on SD. That's my team woo. Those who were dissing us don't forget we beat the first team too this season so we have essentially beat the whole team. Also second strings can be hard to play as you've got no game film on them so you know nothing about the guys. We got lucky but it's about time we had some luck.

I think we can beat the Bengals. All the plY off teams we have played except cinci we have beaten and we only narrowly lost to cinci.

Bolt up!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jimbles
Come on SD. That's my team woo. Those who were dissing us don't forget we beat the first team too this season so we have essentially beat the whole team. Also second strings can be hard to play as you've got no game film on them so you know nothing about the guys. We got lucky but it's about time we had some luck.

I think we can beat the Bengals. All the plY off teams we have played except cinci we have beaten and we only narrowly lost to cinci.

Bolt up!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't beat the Pats :wink:

Division games are always usually damn tough. Patriots struggled with Bills but tore the Ravens a new one. Are people telling me the Bills are better? No the teams know each other so well in division games that if its a thumping its usually a surprise. If the Patriots get knocked out and the Chargers are still there they will become my adopted playoff team :tongue:
Reply 7904
Original post by Malevolent
SD team of destiny.

We did beat eagles and lost to 'skins. Twas written. Finally gonna get one over the pats.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7905
Original post by jimbles

Bolt up!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude no positivity to be taken from it. That **** was embarrassing. Tbf though the chiefs second strings played better than most starters.

If colts win next week, Alex smith might have to go through another qb controversy :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
Dude no positivity to be taken from it. That **** was embarrassing. Tbf though the chiefs second strings played better than most starters.

If colts win next week, Alex smith might have to go through another qb controversy :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like I said every team has crap games man. What matters is you get the W in the end. Not sure about the Colts beating the Chiefs. Fancy Charles to go crazy to the tune of 2 rushing TD and 1 receiving.
Yeah we had a shocker. But all people will remember is that we got the W and made the play offs on what was meant to be a rebuilding year. Down the line people forget the performances but remember the W or L

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7908
I'm now trying to pick my wildcard bet... I had the Seahawks from week 3 pre-season but who should be my outside bet?! I'm thinking Packers or Colts, maybe both E/W
Reply 7909
Does anyone here play American Football for the uni team? If so what team...
Original post by Wattsy
I'm now trying to pick my wildcard bet... I had the Seahawks from week 3 pre-season but who should be my outside bet?! I'm thinking Packers or Colts, maybe both E/W

I'm thinking go for Colts or Chargers.
Reply 7911
I'm thinking go for Colts or Chargers.

Yeah the Green Bay defense scares me a little; its just not great at all. And the Chargers have been the luckiest team ever to make the playoffs so I guess if they may well get there and win by some crazy fluke. I also quite like Rivers, on his day he beats anyone in the league.
Original post by Wattsy
Yeah the Green Bay defense scares me a little; its just not great at all. And the Chargers have been the luckiest team ever to make the playoffs so I guess if they may well get there and win by some crazy fluke. I also quite like Rivers, on his day he beats anyone in the league.

They had an off day but they go in having won 5 of the last 6? Only team in better form is the 49ers id say but doubt you get great odds for them.
Reply 7913
They had an off day but they go in having won 5 of the last 6? Only team in better form is the 49ers id say but doubt you get great odds for them.

You don't, you get 9.5s, 18s for the Packers, 28s for the Colts and 40s for the Chargers! I got Seattle at 8.5s early doors, they're now backed into 2.5s

Edit: I don't get that numberwang game either.
Reply 7914
Original post by Wattsy

There's been nothing lucky about chargers season, it's been really the opposite tbh. Yesterday was the only luck we've had in a while. And tbh given the calls we've had against us especially the OPI on Allen against the skins, it was our time to get something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gotta feel good about my bengals this year. With home field we have been 8-0 so we may finally win a playoff game

Also that was some impressive romo'ing from orton

Posted from TSR Mobile
So apparently there's a very poignant NFL star that will be revealed as gay in the coming weeks. Also shocked to learn Kerry Rhodes didn't find one team this season :redface:
So apparently there's a very poignant NFL star that will be revealed as gay in the coming weeks. Also shocked to learn Kerry Rhodes didn't find one team this season :redface:

I hope if/when they do the fans and team are supportive. I would hate to see someone who was brave enough to be honest, only to be bullied
Original post by cant_think_of_name
I hope if/when they do the fans and team are supportive. I would hate to see someone who was brave enough to be honest, only to be bullied

Its not a case of coming out by choice its a case of an ex boyfriend bringing news to light of it sadly.
Its not a case of coming out by choice its a case of an ex boyfriend bringing news to light of it sadly.

Wow. That must be horrible for them. Whoever it is must be be feeling awful - support is definitely needed.

Latest