The Student Room Group

Egypt uncovers 'Israeli spy ring'

Shame on the Egyptian spy for spying on his own country!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12043290

Scroll to see replies

Britain and the U.S. have spies too, yet I don't see you lambasting the CIA and MI5/MI6.
Reply 2
Original post by Stalin
Britain and the U.S. have spies too, yet I don't see you lambasting the CIA and MI5/MI6.

I know that but they are not spying on their own goverments. Israel is terrorist apartheid state, therefore its a shame!
Original post by Lovely88
I know that but they are not spying on their own goverments. Israel is terrorist apartheid state, therefore its a shame!

Mossad doesn't spy on its government, the Israeli government.

Israel isn't an apartheid state, nor is it a terrorist state and thus it is not a shame. What is a shame is the fact that the Palestinian leaders couldn't care less about the Palestinian people, the people who suffer in the entire affair.
Reply 4
Original post by Stalin
Mossad doesn't spy on its government, the Israeli government.

Israel isn't an apartheid state, nor is it a terrorist state and thus it is not a shame. What is a shame is the fact that the Palestinian leaders couldn't care less about the Palestinian people, the people who suffer in the entire affair.

Umm believe what you want to believe but Israel is created through terrorism as its exactly Palestine and robbed and are still robbing the Palestian land!
Umm believe what you want to believe but Israel is created through terrorism as its exactly Palestine and robbed and are still robbing the Palestian land!

Israel was created through terrorism? It was created by a group of men sitting round a table.

Wasn't it the Palestinians who started the conflict by invading Israel? They call it the catastrophe and it was indeed a catastrophical war, the war of 1948 that is.
Original post by Stalin
Israel was created through terrorism? It was created by a group of men sitting round a table.

Wasn't it the Palestinians who started the conflict by invading Israel? They call it the catastrophe and it was indeed a catastrophical war, the war of 1948 that is.

It was Israel who started the war.....
Reply 7
Original post by Stalin

Israel =Palestine so therefore they the Palestians were protecting their OWN homecountry!
Original post by ilovedubstep
It was Israel who started the war.....

Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria invaded Israel.
Original post by Stalin
Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria invaded Israel.

After Israel stole Arab land.
After Israel stole Arab land.

Wrong, there was no Arab land. The land in question - Palestine - belonged to the British.
Original post by Stalin
Wrong, there was no Arab land. The land in question - Palestine - belonged to the British.

Has someone hijacked your account? This is very unlike your usual posting! :tongue:
Original post by Stalin

Don't be stupid. It wasn't our land really. Just like India was never really our land.
Israel =Palestine so therefore they the Palestians were protecting their OWN homecountry!

Wrong. The UN partioned 'Palestine' into three areas: an Arab state, a Jewish state and a UN administered area, namely Jerusalem.

The Palestinians weren't happy with it and decided to invade Israel, so Israel fought back and defeated them rather decisively.
Don't be stupid. It wasn't our land really. Just like India was never really our land.

It was administered by Britain. Not by the Arabs, nor by the Israelis. In fact, 'Palestine' has never existed. Before the British administered it, the Ottomans did and before them it was a series of dynasties and caliphates.

As for India, it was owned by the East India Company until it got itself into a spot of bother and vested its powers in Victoria. So, yes, India was British.
(edited 13 years ago)
The Zionists kidnapped me and are using me as their propaganda slave. :frown:
Original post by Stalin
The Zionists kidnapped me and are using me as their propaganda slave. :frown:

Media? Check. Banks? Check. Stalin? Check. We're one step closer. :colone:
Reply 17
Original post by Stalin

WRONG. The Palestinians were living in the land under ottoman rule and were being oppressed. The UN helped the Palestinians to fight the ottoman empire and were succesful. Once Palestine was established the UN decided to give the land to the British and French even though it was the Palestinians that were living their before hand. The British said they would give the land to the Palestinians and at the same time when discussed with France said they would also give it to the Jews and make a Jewish state.

Next time don't leave the important bits out. :wink:
Reply 18
Original post by Stalin
It was administered by Britain. Not by the Arabs, nor by the Israelis. In fact, 'Palestine' has never existed. Before the British administered it, the Ottomans did and before them it was a series of dynasties and caliphates.

As for India, it was owned by the East India Company until it got itself into a spot of bother and vested its powers into Victoria. So, yes, India was British.

Were it not who we would now call Palestinians living in that land!!
Regardless of which country owned which land and what was called what, a large number of people living in the area were unjustly displaced from their homes.
This thread is deviating massively from the original topic though, my answer to which is that there is nothing untoward about that, there are spies in most countries. It's just that the ones in western countries are a lot better and so don't get themselves found out, and even if they do it all gets covered over.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending