The Student Room Group

Christmas Day

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
xxxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 21
Get up an averagish time (maybe 10am?), shower and dress probably, eat something small while opening presents with my parents, fiance and aunt, have dinner with parents, fiance, nan and uncle, go round another aunt's house and stay till the early hours watching TV, talking, playing cards, eating buffet etc etc

We do a very similar thing every year :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Alt__x
shaggin santa

:eek: I knew that fat bastard was cheating on me.
Pretty average really. Get up about 8-ish and open presents :tongue: Head round to families house about midday, and have Christmas dinner. Open further presents, eat some cake, go to bed :smile:
Wake up when my sister wakes me up. Open the presents in our stockings. Get dressed. Help mum in the kitchen. Eat lunch. Unwrap presents. Watch top of the pops. Play games and have family time :smile:
We used to open our presents at 12am but that has changed as we grew up. Now, it's more a case of go to Midnight Mass, come home then sleep. Wake up in the morning then the fun starts...connect Skype so we can talk with family in South Africa, then simultaneously open presents with the fam in South Africa via Skype. After that, we prep food to take to family friend's house were we will be joing 2 other families that we know to celebrate. Play games, talk, play games, watch Avatar...go home.
(edited 13 years ago)
Get woken up by a very excited little brother, shower, eat, open prezzies, drive to London to be with family, eat, xmas tv, winter walk, family time/games etc in the evening :smile:
- Wake up around 3. Open stocking.
- Get up at 4.
- Wait for Dad to get ready for work. Make his cup of tea.
- Open my presents and Dad opens his stocking.
- He buggers off to work and I lounge about, and tidy up, and watch last nights Eastenders.
- Go to my Grans, shower and just doss away the day away on the wii or watching a film.
- Have Christmas lunch with Granny and get ready for Dads arrival around 3.
- Wait for him to have his lunch then we exchange gifts. He gets his from me and Granny. Granny gets gifts from us. I get gifts from Granny. This takes ages!
- We mess around on the wii and what not.
- Around 6:30 we exchange evening gifts.
- Watch the soaps.
- And watch a Christmas film. (This year probably Christmas Carol George Scott one).

:smile: Man I love our Christmas!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by CookieDoughLove
- Wake up around 3. Open stocking.
- Get up at 4.
- Wait for Dad to get ready for work. Make his cup of tea.
- Open my presents and Dad opens his stocking.
- He buggers off to work and I lounge about, and tidy up, and watch last nights Eastenders.
- Go to my Grans, shower and just doss away the day away on the wii or watching a film.
- Have Christmas lunch with Granny and get ready for Dads arrival around 3.
- Wait for him to have his lunch then we exchange gifts. He gets his from me and Granny. Granny gets gifts from us. I get gifts from Granny. This takes ages!
- We mess around on the wii and what not.
- Around 6:30 we exchange evening gifts.
- Watch the soaps.
- And watch a Christmas film. (This year probably Christmas Carol George Scott one).

:smile: Man I love our Christmas!

Is EastEnders omnibus really on Christmas day? thanks man I didn't know? I missed Tuesday's episode. I supposes I can fit that in if I time it right! Have a Good 1 and don't. get to drunk!! lol
Reply 29
Original post by HumanNature1992
Yo Mark berry! Whats guanin?

u gud?

I'm good thanks mate. Hey have you seen that Soph? ( she's near top of thread) she's so fit!! anyway what do you think of my thread?
Reply 30
With my family just relaxing. I love Christmas so much! Merry Christmas to all.
Humbug.
Roll in drunk 2am...wake up 9am. Give/receive presents, Dad makes breakfast, play with toys etc, watch crap TV, drink, Mum/Dad/We all, prepare dinner, Play poker & drink, sleep
Original post by markberry91
Is EastEnders omnibus really on Christmas day? thanks man I didn't know? I missed Tuesday's episode. I supposes I can fit that in if I time it right! Have a Good 1 and don't. get to drunk!! lol

Thanks, you too. I don't think i'm drinking to be honest, now New Year is a different story altogether!

Oh and I don't know if it's on :s-smilie: my Dad is going to record it on his skybox, either that or i'll watch it on bbc iplayer! Sorrrrry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending