The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lovely_me
Erm yes, fanks for the helpful information but it still doesn't make sense.

Why is it bad for a female to have lots of sex?
Why is it good for a man to have lots of sex?

Because according to the term:

As the female is the 'lock', a lock would be useless if it could be opened by many keys - a key (male) is great if it can open many locks. I don't see how you can not understand what it is saying, agreeing with it is another issue. But understanding it is easier than telling the difference between cheap car insurance and hero meerkats.
Your mum.
Original post by Yawn11
A bitch that's the local bike - everyone has had a ride :sexface:

For efficiency, I'm in b4 crappy lock and key analogy which doesn't even make sense yet is used everytime without fail this discussion is brought up. :angry:

Speaking of bikes. :bike:
Sediment.
Original post by Shortarse1
Because according to the term:

As the female is the 'lock', a lock would be useless if it could be opened by many keys - a key (male) is great if it can open many locks. I don't see how you can not understand what it is saying, agreeing with it is another issue. But understanding it is easier than telling the difference between cheap car insurance and hero meerkats.

I understand it's an analogy for saying women are crap 'locks' if they have lots of sex and men are great 'keys'.

But I don't understand why that is so.
Slag: waste material from smelting: fused glassy material that is produced when a metal is separated from its ore during smelting
In my book, men can be slags just as much as women. I don't like terms like 'man-whore' which distinguish guys from their female counterparts. 'Bike' is a good one though...for either sex :smile:

A lot of girls I know call each other 'slags' affectionately, an attempt at reclamation I suppose...
I understand it's an analogy for saying women are crap 'locks' if they have lots of sex and men are great 'keys'.

But I don't understand why that is so.

So you do understand you just don't particularly agree with it. Well at least we got there.
noun: Slag

1. The vitreous mass left as a residue by the smelting of metallic ore

2. White girl who has had more than 5 partners in a year and expresses carnal vice manifested in desire to hump
Original post by Shortarse1
So you do understand you just don't particularly agree with it. Well at least we got there.

I understand what it is saying but not why.

Can you explain it? Do you agree with it?
Reply 30
Original post by Jellytussle
In my book, men can be slags

Yeah, but not everyone has read your book have they darling? take care now.
Original post by Yawn11
Yeah, but not everyone has read your book have they darling? take care now.

Not everyone reads out of your misogynistic book either. :smile:
"Define the term slag": yer maw

Sorry I couldn't resist :tongue:
Reply 33
(edited 13 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending