The Student Room Group

How many children do you want to have? Poll

Scroll to see replies

Hmm there are four of us, yet I'm not really close to any of them.
I don't look or act like I'd ever want kids but one day I want to have atleast three! If not more. Will probably cost a bomb raising them all but it would be so much fun. Just need to find a man who thinks the same now :colondollar:
Why anyone would want 5 is beyond me...
My mum currently is helping a woman who has 4 children and is pregnant with her 5th.
She had to hire my mum to help because she unable to cope on her own. The house is a bomb site, total chaos, the nappies are never changed, she cannot tend to all the childrens needs therefore they are being brought up to fight for attention and she is permanently sleep deprived.
She gave up her career as a lawyer to have kids and in May she will have 3 children under the age of 3. :eek:
Moral of the story? 5 young children = bad idea.

I voted none because I don't see children in my future.
If I do one day change my mind though, I won't have more that 2.
Two is good I think as being an only child can be lonely :sad:
Reply 62
None / loads!
Reply 63
Two. I want to be able to spend time with them, buy them nice things, and pay for their schools and university fees, and give them the lifestyle I've had. Therefore, I won't have anymore as I don't want them to have to share it all with others.
Original post by MPtoo
:smile:

This is an excellent idea. Just what I did (I have eight. Four girls, four boys) :smile:.

Aww, cute :cute:. Congrats! :biggrin:
Reply 65
i'd like 3, but i wouldn't say no to 4 :smile:
Reply 66
One, possibly two. Definately no more than that!!
As of now I wouldn't want any, though I'm 19 and that viewpoint may likely change when I'm a bit older. Even then though It would be 1-2, I'm an only child myself and I think only having 1 or 2 kids would be much less stressful!:tongue:
Reply 68
6 babies!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending