The Student Room Group

Student finance help!

Hi so I'm a first year applicant who is trying to complete the student finance application but I'm unsure in a few things :

- I had my name changed- do I send my deed poll and birth certificate to sfe through the post or is there a way I can do it online?

- The PFF2 form - I have completed it but I'm confused about section 6 on child dependents - do I include my younger siblings who are still in school but do not work? And what about siblings who are over 16 but work a regular job like McDonald's? - sorry this part was really confusing for me so I probably sound really dumb asking this

- lastly I know it takes 6weeks to process everything but is there a way it can be completed earlier? I have yet to receive an entitlement letter

Thank u so much in advance to anyone who replies with answers!
Original post by aliyahkkx
Hi so I'm a first year applicant who is trying to complete the student finance application but I'm unsure in a few things :

- I had my name changed- do I send my deed poll and birth certificate to sfe through the post or is there a way I can do it online?

- The PFF2 form - I have completed it but I'm confused about section 6 on child dependents - do I include my younger siblings who are still in school but do not work? And what about siblings who are over 16 but work a regular job like McDonald's? - sorry this part was really confusing for me so I probably sound really dumb asking this

- lastly I know it takes 6weeks to process everything but is there a way it can be completed earlier? I have yet to receive an entitlement letter

Thank u so much in advance to anyone who replies with answers!

Hi there, Yes, please also provide a copy of your deed poll, this can be uploaded if you have the evidence upload option available. Your parents would include all children that are financially dependent on them and in education. We do advise to allow 6 weeks for the application to be processed once all required evidence and information has been received, we do not have a fast track option available. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending