The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE offer holders thread (for 2011 entry)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Krillin
2011/12

Michaelmas Term
Thursday 29 September - Friday 9 December 2011

Lent Term
Monday 9 January - Friday 16 March 2012

Summer Term
Monday 23 April - Friday 29 June 2012

:smile:

Do you know when the freshers week is?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by TBLAIR
I know this is a little early and many ppl havent received their offers yet but I saw Oxford and Cambridge already has this thread and of course we can never let them get ahead of us:smile:

So quote me with
username:
course:
offer:

Username: WeStartedNothing
Course: Government
Offer: AAB
Original post by solo443
Thanks! Im predicted A*A*A*A*A.... submitted UCAS in the 3rd week of october.... gl to u.. time doesnt matter...

holy cow.. 4a*??? no wonder you got in:eek: i only got predicted 2a* (well, maybe 3 if my teacher changed his mind), 2 a's and 1 b

o_0

do i stand a chance at all?
Reply 23
Original post by accsandfinance
holy cow.. 4a*??? no wonder you got in:eek: i only got predicted 2a* (well, maybe 3 if my teacher changed his mind), 2 a's and 1 b

o_0

do i stand a chance at all?

ahhahah thanks... It depends on ur subject mix, ps and reference... the B is quite hindering... try and get that up and ull have a great chance.....
Reply 24
Has anyone neard about history - offer or rejection?

I put my application in early october and i've heard nothing except that they are looking aft January 15th!!!!
Original post by solo443
ahhahah thanks... It depends on ur subject mix, ps and reference... the B is quite hindering... try and get that up and ull have a great chance.....

T_T

okay, now im wishing i didn't ask that question

XD

but thanks, and all the best to you :smile: hopefully we'll get to meet in lse :biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by accsandfinance
T_T

okay, now im wishing i didn't ask that question

XD

but thanks, and all the best to you :smile: hopefully we'll get to meet in lse :biggrin:

cheers mate, cya there :smile:
Reply 27
Original post by TBLAIR
I know this is a little early and many ppl havent received their offers yet but I saw Oxford and Cambridge already has this thread and of course we can never let them get ahead of us:smile:

So quote me with
username:
course:
offer:

username: Tralala9
course: BA International Relations
offer: conditional AAB
Username: Whoopsy Daisy
Course: MSc Development Studies
Offer: Conditional upon finishing my BA degree in India with first class honours equivalent ( 60%)
Reply 29
Original post by TBLAIR

So quote me with
username:
course:
offer:

hey sorry i have an offer to read International relations not international history!sorry probably mistyped!:smile:
Reply 30
Original post by TBLAIR

So quote me with
username:
course:
offer:

username: elaine:smile::smile:
course: International History
offer: IB 37 HL 666
Original post by TBLAIR

So quote me with
username:
course:
offer:

Username: Adelaide123
Course: LLB Law
Offer: Unconditional (completed A Levels 2010)
Reply 32
Original post by Shep1
Has anyone neard about history - offer or rejection?

I put my application in early october and i've heard nothing except that they are looking aft January 15th!!!!

Hi shep, I received an offer for intl. history 2 days ago
Reply 33
Original post by TBLAIR

So quote me with
username:
course:
offer:

therealOG
BSc Geography with Economics
Conditional offer - AAB
Reply 34
Original post by TBLAIR

So quote me with
username:
course:
offer:

a-t-88
accounting and finance
aab
Reply 35
Username: defuzion
Course: Social Policy
Offer: ABB
Reply 36
Username: thebeslaw
Course: International History + International Relations
Offer: 37 in IB, with 6, 6, 6 in HL subjects

Shout out to anyone from HK with an LSE offer!
Reply 37
Original post by thebeslaw
Username: thebeslaw
Course: International History + International Relations
Offer: 37 in IB, with 6, 6, 6 in HL subjects

Shout out to anyone from HK with an LSE offer!

hey, firstly, congrats on ur offer~
is ur offer for international relations and history, or is international history+international relations a different course? just wanted to know because i applied for international relations and history and didnt know they had started giving our offers~
Reply 38
Original post by TBLAIR

So quote me with
username:
course:
offer:

I'm Geography with Economics, you've put down Government and Economics twice.
Username: rainbow10831
Course: International Relations and History
Offer: IB 37 points overall with 6,6,6, in HL

SO HAPPY!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending