The Student Room Group

Is a mohawk hairstyle SEXY on girls? (Pics & poll included)

Poll

Does a mohawk look sexy on females?

I really like very short hair on girls. I think it makes them look attractive. I am especially turned on by girls with the mohawk hairstyle. I have tried to convince my friends that it looks good but they don't agree.

What do you think? Do you think the look is attractive on females?

I have found some pics of a girl with a mohawk who I think is the perfect example of how good this style looks on a female:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.
She herself is sexy. However, it takes a certain type of personality and body to pull off a mohawk, or any very short hairstyle.
The girl is hot, the mohawk is hideous.
Reply 4
I don't think they're attractive on men or women, but each to their own; if you think they're attractive then who cares what anyone else thinks.
(edited 13 years ago)
Nice rack.
Reply 7
Nah, not into chemo patients.

One of my relatives died of cancer if it makes it more acceptable, keep the negs rolling in though. :thumbsup:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 8
I dont like it :wink:
Reply 9
I like it on her when it's not gelled up.
i think everyone will have a different opinion but i personally don't like em
Reply 11
No she's quite pretty and cant fully pull it off.

I think the mohawk updo is quite cool, which is when girls with long hair pin up their hair into a mohawk style.

such as Kimberly Wyatt from Pussycat Dolls did for ages.....
Reply 12
On that example, yes it is.

But most mohawks on women are purple and belong to fat goth kids. Which is not attractive.
no, although Rihana can pull it off, probably because it's not a 'proper' mohawk and she is ridiculously gorgeous
http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons1/350/3502423/30_2009/image.jpg
If a girl can pull it off, fair play. I'd love to be that daring.

Oh who wouldn't? :sexface:

(this is sarcasm by the way)
If we were meant to look like that God would have made us chickens
Reply 17
She is hot, but I think she would be much more beautiful with long hair. :frown:
Yeah she is pretty enough to pull it off. But everyone knows she'd be 10 times prettier if she had 'normal' hair.
Reply 19
Not a great example, but yes.

Quick Reply

Latest