The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stalin
Of course I can control myself. :rolleyes:

How much is the average pint of lager in Amsterdam?

Yeah right, you tourists are amateurs. :hand:

Amsterdam is obviously going to be the most expensive place for lager, but prices still vary substantially depending on where you go in Amsterdam. The range could be from 2 euro's (cheapest place) to about 4 euro's or even more. - I'm no expert on the prices and these could be out-dated since I myself don't drink. :wink2:
Original post by win2kpro
Yeah right, you tourists are amateurs. :hand:

Amsterdam is obviously going to be the most expensive place for lager, but prices still vary substantially depending on where you go in Amsterdam. The range could be from 2 euro's (cheapest place) to about 4 euro's or even more. - I'm no expert on the prices and these could be out-dated since I myself don't drink. :wink2:

My tolerance level is fairly high at the moment, but I'm sure some quality gear from the 'Dam would soon turn me into a 13 year old. :cool:

I think we'll avoid drinking then. :colonhash: Cannae wait to go to Prague, man. $1 for a ****ing pint! 1 ****ing dollar!

Doing anything this summer?
My friend from Estonia was telling me you could get a ltr or more of Vodka for 50 p. Christ. :tongue:
Original post by Stricof
My friend from Estonia was telling me you could get 2ltrs of Vodka for 50 pence. Christ. :tongue:

I no longer touch vodka. :rolleyes:

If only they sold 2 litres of whiskey for 50p.... :moon:
Original post by Stricof
My friend from Estonia was telling me you could get a ltr or more of Vodka for 50 p. Christ. :tongue:

A litre of vod for anything under £3 is dangerous, trust me.
Not that I have been in such a situation.
Original post by Stalin
I no longer touch vodka. :rolleyes:

If only they sold 2 litres of whiskey for 50p.... :moon:

An' you can buy a beer in mcdonalds! And I ain't talkin about no paper cup....
Original post by isawsparks89

I had a beer in McDonald's last week. :smile:
Josef you are doing this all wrong ffs.

Don't go to Amsterdam to drink :colonhash: And why have beer in McD's when you can have a calorific milkshake ffs :facepalm2:
Reply 388
Hiyaaaa :awesome:
Reply 389
Original post by isawsparks89

:congrats: :love:

Vincent Vega: You know what the funniest thing about Europe is?
Jules Winnfield: What?
Vincent Vega: It's the little differences. I mean they got the same sh** over there that they got here, but it's just, just there it's a little different.
Jules Winnfield: Example.
Vincent Vega: Alright, well you can walk into a movie theater and buy a beer. And, I don't mean just like a paper cup, I'm talking about a glass of beer. And, in Paris, you can buy a beer in McDonald's. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules Winnfield: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?
Vincent Vega: No, man, they got the metric system, they don't know what the fu** a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules Winnfield: What do they call it?
Vincent Vega: They call it a Royal with Cheese.
Jules Winnfield: Royal with Cheese.
Vincent Vega: That's right.
Jules Winnfield: What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent Vega: Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
Jules Winnfield: Le Big Mac. What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent Vega: I don't know. I didn't go into Burger King.

:moon:
Original post by Stalin
I had a beer in McDonald's last week. :smile:

see below, you cretin.

Original post by Louis.
:congrats: :love:

Vincent Vega: You know what the funniest thing about Europe is?
Jules Winnfield: What?
Vincent Vega: It's the little differences. I mean they got the same sh** over there that they got here, but it's just, just there it's a little different.
Jules Winnfield: Example.
Vincent Vega: Alright, well you can walk into a movie theater and buy a beer. And, I don't mean just like a paper cup, I'm talking about a glass of beer. And, in Paris, you can buy a beer in McDonald's. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?
Jules Winnfield: They don't call it a Quarter Pounder with Cheese?
Vincent Vega: No, man, they got the metric system, they don't know what the fu** a Quarter Pounder is.
Jules Winnfield: What do they call it?
Vincent Vega: They call it a Royal with Cheese.
Jules Winnfield: Royal with Cheese.
Vincent Vega: That's right.
Jules Winnfield: What do they call a Big Mac?
Vincent Vega: Big Mac's a Big Mac, but they call it Le Big Mac.
Jules Winnfield: Le Big Mac. What do they call a Whopper?
Vincent Vega: I don't know. I didn't go into Burger King.

:moon:
Oh my. Guess who is getting blue hair dye tomorrow of the AWESOME kind? :awesome:

I am like, slowly making my way round the rainbow. This will be colour 4/7
Original post by Colbert
Josef you are doing this all wrong ffs.

Don't go to Amsterdam to drink :colonhash: And why have beer in McD's when you can have a calorific milkshake ffs :facepalm2:

I'm going to Prague to drink. :proud:

'Cause it's badass. A beer and a Big Mac feels like America; feels like liberty.
Reply 393
:lolwut:
Reply 394
I am going to purchase shuttlecocks for Badminton tonight. Someone go online and tell me which ones they think are good from either sports direct or JJB. I am currently thinking about getting the yavis 300 from Sports Direct :beard:

Edit: I do not want the feather ones before anyone starts :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 395
Original post by Mess.

Original post by Mess.
I am going to purchase shuttlecocks for Badminton tonight. Someone go online and tell me which ones they think are good from either sports direct or JJB. I am currently thinking about getting the yavis 300 from Sports Direct :beard:

Original post by Mess.

Feather ones are best, though, ffs.
Feather ones break too easily though, if you're not playing competitive matches it's not worth the expense, imo.

If you're just having a Mess around :gah: get the cheapest you can find, but if you can find some Yonex ones at a decent price then go for those.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 398
The Sun is too bright :colonhash:

There is no food in the flat. Sigh.
Original post by Colonel.
The Sun is too bright :colonhash:

There is no food in the flat. Sigh.

Are you back in scotland? How is there sunlight there and not here wtf.

Latest