The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Colbert
Do you know the date of the autumn grad intake is at ACN? I've just been informed on Wikijobs that my start date could well be 15th August which is disgusting tbf as I expected it to be September :facepalm2:
You didn't make the cut ffs. You can't just try again :colonhash: especially if you accepted a Deloitte offer.

Does this mean you want me to be your mum/head chef now ffs?

Mess, what you done mate? Was it all the adventure walks in Park GEL?
Reply 3981
Original post by Louis.

Original post by Louis.
Get better eyes, tbh. Be like me :smug:

No one wants to be like you tbf :colonhash:

(also, I just negged you, that's maybe a bit too serious, sorry :colondollar:)

But I absolutely :suith: my dress so very very much. And especially my petticoat!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 3982
Original post by Aula
No one wants to be like you tbf :colonhash:

(also, I just negged you, that's maybe a bit too serious, sorry :colondollar:)

But I absolutely :suith: my dress so very very much. And especially my petticoat!

Lies :pierre:

Oh, don't worry, i'm getting more neg than I am pos these days. Turning into a right ****, if I wasn't one already. No one, especially on a certain footballing team's thread, can handle a wum anymore :nopity:

But...how can you see it? :colonhash:
Original post by RobbieC
You didn't make the cut ffs. You can't just try again :colonhash: especially if you accepted a Deloitte offer.

Does this mean you want me to be your mum/head chef now ffs?

Mess, what you done mate? Was it all the adventure walks in Park GEL?

Yes because I want to trade my incredible job in to work at a call centre like you :facepalm2:

Was merely asking if you knew the start date to see if it was comparative to mine :colonhash:
Someone just posted their mobile number in the music forum to sell tickets :facepalm2:

07624413675. What shall we do with it :colone:
Original post by Colbert
Yes because I want to trade my incredible job in to work at a call centre like you :facepalm2:

Was merely asking if you knew the start date to see if it was comparative to mine :colonhash:
ACN have intakes every month ffs.

Not some two-bit bobbler consultancy ffs.
Original post by RobbieC
ACN have intakes every month ffs.

Not some two-bit bobbler consultancy ffs.

Yeah forgot it was a free for all and you can turn up whenever you fancy to replace whichever robot has self-destructed :facepalm2:

August start date is horrible though, if true. Ruins my plans somewhat tbf.
Hey hey hey :h:
Original post by Colbert
Yeah forgot it was a free for all and you can turn up whenever you fancy to replace whichever robot has self-destructed :facepalm2:

August start date is horrible though, if true. Ruins my plans somewhat tbf.
What plans ffs? And what are you doing for housing? I must come to visit for s****y dinner parties ffs.

And then throw up all the absinthe :colonhash:
Original post by RobbieC
What plans ffs? And what are you doing for housing? I must come to visit for s****y dinner parties ffs.

Bowls of baked bean dip. Just saying.
Reply 3990
Original post by Louis.

Original post by Louis.
Lies :pierre:

Oh, don't worry, i'm getting more neg than I am pos these days. Turning into a right ****, if I wasn't one already. No one, especially on a certain footballing team's thread, can handle a wum anymore :nopity:

But...how can you see it? :colonhash:

I can see it by having glasses :awesome:

And blame alcohol for the negging. It also made me buy more riches so I could resub :facepalm2:
Reply 3991
Original post by Aula
I can see it by having glasses :awesome:

And blame alcohol for the negging. It also made me buy more riches so I could resub :facepalm2:

I never saw you as someone likely to crumble :sad:

Original post by natty_d
Hey hey hey :h:

Did Thursday go okay? :ninja:
Original post by Louis.

Original post by Louis.
Did Thursday go okay? :ninja:

I wanted to quote you and Joe but then I thought what if you did bad.. :ninja:

I merked them :h: 100 in C1, and 94 in C3 - got my A and I'm now 6 marks off an A* :mmm:

How did you do? Have you firmed/insuranced stuff yet? :h:
Reply 3993
Original post by natty_d

I merked them :h: 100 in C1, and 94 in C3 - got my A and I'm now 6 marks off an A* :mmm:

Gratz :h:

Yup went well over here too, well on my way to 2 or 3 As :bhangra:

Still waiting on an offer :pierre:

That mean you're sorted for next year then?
Reply 3994
Original post by Louis.

Original post by Louis.
I never saw you as someone likely to crumble :sad:

I didn't crumble too much :puppyeyes:
Original post by RobbieC

Wanted to head into Europe for the festival scene when I get back from Asia in July but doesn't look that it's going to be viable now.

It has now transpired that I have the next 5 weeks free. Don't know where to go ffs :beard:
Reply 3996
Original post by Colbert

Original post by Colbert
Wanted to head into Europe for the festival scene when I get back from Asia in July but doesn't look that it's going to be viable now.

It has now transpired that I have the next 5 weeks free. Don't know where to go ffs :beard:

Go round Europe.
Reply 3997
Original post by natty_d

That is pretty awesome, only managed 75 in C3 (worst core module mark in maths :colonhash:), well done :yy:
Original post by Louis.

Original post by Louis.
Gratz :h:

Yup went well over here too, well on my way to 2 or 3 As :bhangra:

Still waiting on an offer :pierre:

That mean you're sorted for next year then?

Nice one :h:

I have unconditionals from two unis (Nottingham and Lancaster), my Birmingham offer is unconditional now as they wanted an A in Maths but still waiting on King's and got a rejection from Leeds so :colonhash:
Original post by Aula
Go round Europe.

Yeah probably do interrailing but noone I know has anywhere near enough time off to do it with me and I reckon I'd hate doing it alone tbh :sigh:

Latest