The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9420
Original post by Colbert
If I ever met a bike rider I might immediately be sick tbf. Of course I am yet to come across one because they are all in critical condition under the front bumper of a double decker bus ffs.

I'm still fine :eyebrow:
Even I, a clueless moron about all things car, find Smart cars embarrassing.
Reply 9422
Original post by Mess.
I looked at a 3series BMW and that was £20,000 :lolwut: an Aston Martin DBS was about £10,000 though :lolwut:

So the DBS is cheaper than the 3 series?
How come?
and is that yearly?
Have they taken away the wavingtheflag emoticon? :facepalm2:
Reply 9424
Finally got a gym buddy for London. My exercise/diet plan is back on track :h:

So yeah, that's my meagre attempt at reviving this thread.
Reply 9425
I'm going to go on a mean cut as soon as I can run again.
Reply 9426
Have you kept up on the upper body training?

I'll finally stop being a student in 6 or do weeks so will get a bit of routine in my life again then meaning I can finally settle on a proper gym routine and get back in to some sort of shape. Hoping to be able to get back to the fitness levels and shape I was whilst playing rugby.

Edit: I also want to learn some sort of fighting discipline but I don't want to risk my knee too much. Any recommendations?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Mess.

Edit: I also want to learn some sort of fighting discipline but I don't want to risk my knee too much. Any recommendations?

Knitting.
Reply 9428
Original post by Kevmeister
Knitting.

Might stab myself in the knee. Far too dangerous :colonhash:
Reply 9429
Boxing. Duh.
This down syndrome poster, whose dupe is it? :beard:
Reply 9431
Original post by Colonel.
Boxing. Duh.

Boxing is the one I thought of but I wondered if there was anything else :dontknow:
Reply 9432
Original post by Mess.
Boxing is the one I thought of but I wondered if there was anything else :dontknow:

Thai boxing? That's a bit more brutal, I hear :colone:
Reply 9433
His knee will crumble in Muay Thai. Boxing is great, do it.
Original post by isawsparks89
HEY KIDS

Just need a bit of advice, how likely is it that I'll get caught if I watch live iplayer without a license?

Probably shouldn't be writing this on the same IP. I have never done this, internet police, I swear.
Would appreciate a quick response, if it's not much to trouble you, thanks :smile:

:creep::ninja: Not very likely.

You watching the apprentice? :awesome:
Reply 9435
HEY KIDS

Just need a bit of advice, how likely is it that I'll get caught if I watch live iplayer without a license?

Probably shouldn't be writing this on the same IP. I have never done this, internet police, I swear.
Would appreciate a quick response, if it's not much to trouble you, thanks :smile:

No chance, everyone in halls does it.
HEY KIDS

Is it still right that if you are watching on a battery operated device it doesn't need a license separate from your home address? So whatever you are using, even a desktop, was clearly running on battery when the authorities come knocking :ninja:
Reply 9437
Football is depressing and it's putting me off doing work :frown:
I'm stupid so I don't totally understand, are you saying I shouldn't watch tv live?

It's fine. Man the **** up :colonhash:
Reply 9439
http://www.chortle.co.uk/student/?current=8

Hello everyone. Please vote for me when it comes to the "Glasgow Heat" of this competition. It would be greatly appreciated.

:biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

Latest