The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
I have no idea how my referencing was so bad. He marked me down because my bibliography wasn't in alphabetical order and I didn't have surnames first or some ****, I was only 2% of a 2:1 but that is still very annoying as I thought I'd do better :colondollar:

No I just need to hope I don't crumble on the exam and get less than 25% :facepalm2:
Barca DNA = Being modded ffs :sogood:

/annoying Ross
Reply 1182
Original post by S-man10

Original post by S-man10

/annoying Ross

I am going to complain about being harassed by a mod :smile:

How did a useless cunthammer like yourself become a mod? :facepalm2:
Reply 1183
Who the hell nominated s-man? :facepalm2:
Reply 1184
Original post by Deshi

Original post by Deshi
Who the hell nominated s-man? :facepalm2:

No doubt himself, no-one with a clue would have done such a thing :facepalm2:
Modded? Wtf :nothing:
Its in the Barca DNA ffs. :teeth:

The La Masia modding academy ffs. :sogood:
Original post by Deshi
I have no idea how my referencing was so bad. He marked me down because my bibliography wasn't in alphabetical order and I didn't have surnames first or some ****, I was only 2% of a 2:1 but that is still very annoying as I thought I'd do better :colondollar:

No I just need to hope I don't crumble on the exam and get less than 25% :facepalm2:

No alphabetical order :facepalm2:

Original post by S-man10

/annoying Ross

I read about your unfortunate promotion :nopity: Where is the white username now ffs :puppyeyes:
Original post by R-KAM
No doubt himself, no-one with a clue would have done such a thing :facepalm2:

Just realised I fortgot to reply to Fleur's PM :facepalm2: Did you apply?
I would never be allowed to be a mod after the number of times I've come on drunk and abused people in 1st year uni...:erm:
Reply 1190
Original post by S-man10
Its in the Barca DNA ffs. :teeth:

The La Masia modding academy ffs. :sogood:

You are a fraud though :fyi:

You really are an awful nomination though, you cunthammer :facepalm2:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1191
Original post by Colbert

I forgot too. Meant to reply saying no :colondollar:

I didn't apply no, someone nominated me. No idea who :colonhash:

Did you apply or get nominated?
I didn't think you could even apply to become a mod ffs?
Original post by Stricof
I didn't think you could even apply to become a mod ffs?

You can nominate yourself now.
:lolwut:
Reply 1195
Original post by Colbert

Surely they wouldn't allow you to get it because of the amount of warning points you've accumilated? :rofl:
Original post by R-KAM
I forgot too. Meant to reply saying no :colondollar:

I didn't apply no, someone nominated me. No idea who :colonhash:

Did you apply or get nominated?

Yeah I was going to politely refuse, if they want me they can come and get me tbh :teeth: I am not selling myself like some reality contestant wanabee :colonhash:

I could just send her a link to the Football Forum Awards as my credentials though and let them decide if I am worthy from that alone :dontknow:
Original post by Deshi
Surely they wouldn't allow you to get it because of the amount of warning points you've accumilated? :rofl:

I've hardly had any warnings. You have me confused with a more scrotish individual :holmes:
Reply 1198
Original post by S-man10
You can nominate yourself now.

Truly tragic :facepalm2:

Original post by Deshi

I was fine. That's all in the past :moon:

Original post by Colbert
Yeah I was going to politely refuse, if they want me they can come and get me tbh :teeth: I am not selling myself like some reality contestant wanabee :colonhash:

I could just send her a link to the Football Forum Awards as my credentials though and let them decide if I am worthy from that alone :dontknow:

Yea, I meant to. Guess being rude is just in our nature :sexface: No-one wants you, ffs. :facepalm2:

My credentials are better than yours :hand:

Original post by Colbert
I've hardly had any warnings. You have me confused with a more scrotish individual :holmes:

You must be talking about Kev :holmes:
Reply 1199
Original post by Colbert

What about during the WUM party debacle? I remember In2deep and Kev (calling the supermod a cunthammer :rofl2:) getting banned, I was 2 points of a ban for a week...i swear it was you as well, it was probably Louis actually.

Latest