The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by natty_d
I was totally thinking of something else... I'm so filthy sorry :colondollar: I didn't think you were tbh :no:

Hopefully next time is soon :colone:

Oh? :eyebrow:...Oh. :colonhash: Well, that would hold true too tbh. :yep: Thanks. :blush:

Hopefully. :crossedf:

Original post by R-KAM
More about the speed of which I use it. Can deflect bullets like.

Wow, sounds amazing. So what knife is it? :holmes:

Original post by isawsparks89
yeah i was back for a few weeks, no biggie, our conversations are kinda a monthly or bimonthly occurrence, right?

Ah thats a shame, you might as well since youre out there and all....ahhh dunno I think I just like travelling a lot :dontknow:

Yeah, I think so.

Yeah, I suppose I might as well. I always wanted to take some time out to travel alone...or travel with a partner who'd enjoy it too. :flutter:
Original post by JayAyy
Glad to hear tbh :smug:
Soon you will be doing :smug: all day with no problems. :smug:
I shall laugh if you get a ****ing cramp or disfigurement from overdoing the :smug: IRL

:colonhash:
Reply 1582
Original post by Stricof
I shall laugh if you get a ****ing cramp or disfigurement from overdoing the :smug: IRL

:colonhash:

Problem, Stricough? :smug:
Original post by R-KAM
Nice. What do you do? :colondollar: Sent away my UCL thing. Manc want 6 drawings in 3 weeks time. Notts rejected me and haven't said why :holmes:
UCL :coma:
Yoiu can email the admissions to get a reason why they rejected you etc. Back luck though :sad:
Original post by Crazy Paving
Don't think I'd live in Shottingham though. :afraid: I think R-KAM had a lucky escape there.
This :yy:
Original post by JayAyy
Problem, Stricough? :smug:
:nah:
Just a precautionary measure for yourself tbh.
Reply 1585
Everyone got rejected by Notts except JayAyy tbh. Infact, he's there now :smug:
Reply 1586
Thanks for looking out for me, Stricof :smug:

You're a cool guy when you are not trying to insult me :smug:
Its probably because I haven't slept since yesterday morning. I think my anger per se is beginning to take its toll.
Probably best I go finish watching the Saw series. I'm not going to be sleeping anytime soon. Then I'll grace myself as a cunthammer to you later on.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1588
So you will be DryCough again tomorrow? Always picking on me and never CP ffs. I think you're scared of him :smug:
I am not scared of The internet . Especially not CP :smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1590
Sure Cough, I believe you :smug:
Reply 1591
Terrific night :h:

Dunno what to do with the trolley that I now have though.
Forgot the gym doesn't open til 8. :facepalm2:
Reply 1593
There actually is a trolley, I thought I dreamt it. It has a sandbag and a sign n it.
:rofl3:

Back from the gym. 2.7k cycle sprint (4:33) followed immediately by a 5k run (28:48). I'm rather pleased with myself. :h:
I'm going back to the gym in an hour or so. Got new trainers for the occasion :biggrin:
Reply 1596
I never understand why people run in the gym, fair enough if the weathers really bad but it's a lot better jogging outside tbh. Frsh air, the terrain, all better for you.

I am still annoyed at how small the weights section is at Soton. :colonhash:

Anyway had a good night out at Bliss last night, my mate was so pissed and nearly got us beaten up 3/4 times as everytime he decided to jump into someone on the dance floor it always seemed to be the biggest guy :colonhash:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 1597
Barging into the biggest guys makes it seem that you're hard, therefore nobody will mess with you. Your friend is a genius.
Original post by marcusmerehay
5k run (28:48). I'm rather pleased with myself. :h:
Not bad :h:
I never run in the gym, it does my knees in :frown:

Latest