Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
23hours a day and you should be reet.
Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Yes.

:p:

Was totally worth the risk lol :awesome:
Reply 42
At gcse level, just pay attention inclass move yourself away from distracting pupils and analyse and understand everything and do a little bit of studying each day 2 weeks before each exam.

at a levels study 3-4 hours a day on each subject your doing and research online rather then just looking at text books.

uni - same thing but more hours and more work.

simple dimples
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by Fungus95
At gcse level, just pay attention inclass move yourself away from distracting pupils and analyse and understand everything and do a little bit of studying each day 2 weeks before each exam.

at a levels study 3-4 hours a day on each subject your doing and research online rather then just looking at text books.

uni - same thing but more hours and more work.

simple dimples

:frown: So THAT'S why I don't have friends.
You are in year10 you don't need to work too hard right now, you should start in Year11 during exam season
Reply 45
You are in year 10, GCSE's are not hard so 0 hours a day?
Original post by FutureMedicalDoctor
Thank you. I have actually noticed that one of my weaknesses in exams is not being able to think critically. An unexpected, oddly-worded question always catches me out. Does anyone know how to overcome this?

do past papers, obviously. by practising answering the style of questions you'll improve.

Latest