The Student Room Group

League of Legends thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by R Dragon
Someone pls play with me D: I have no friends ;_;

I'm currently Silver V... haven't played in ages, so I've decayed xD (so has my skill)
my account: IceLysis :3

PLS

- Holystride
Surprise surprise, another leaver on my team.
Gold 1 with only 50 games played (I've played since late 2010 and achieved diamond before) any of you around that rank and interested in duoing? I'm looking to reach diamond in the final weeks of the season before I completely commit myself to coursework, so the quicker we can get it, the better :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by krands
before I completely commit myself to coursework

Haha, good one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Haha, good one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gotta play league every hour, every day :smile:
Level 30 but I'm a casual player and I'm not that serious bout LoL but if anyone wants to play for fun add me MyPigBagina

Also I love playing teemo so dont add me if you hate teemo xD
Original post by NerfYoda
Level 30 but I'm a casual player and I'm not that serious bout LoL but if anyone wants to play for fun add me MyPigBagina

Also I love playing teemo so dont add me if you hate teemo xD

The hate for teemo is when he's in the other team
I generally end up hating teemos on my team.
Original post by AR_95
The hate for teemo is when he's in the other team

No, you will find everyone in the game no matter which team they are on, think the teemo is just a big dildo.
i'm ill with a cold so no league for me
Original post by thatgr
i'm ill with a cold so no league for me

Surely that should mean you have nothing to do but play league.
I play. I have traditionally played very little ranked so I'm still derping around in silver 2 but I've recently been playing more ranked.

World championships have been good - mainly I'm crossing my fingers for Alex Ich to find an LCS team this coming season though. M5 4eva.
I'd play League more often if every game didn't feel like such an ordeal. It just seems like I tend to focus more on getting my teammates to work together and not fall out with each other, than on actually playing the game.
Original post by Fry_Cook_of_Doom
I'd play League more often if every game didn't feel like such an ordeal. It just seems like I tend to focus more on getting my teammates to work together and not fall out with each other, than on actually playing the game.

Stop focusing on what your teammates are doing and focus more on what you yourself are doing. Focusing on your team mates only makes you more frustrated. I'm not saying forget about ur team mates as you still need to lead your teammates in team fights and objectives (if you don't lead, who will, the silver 4 who is 0/6 ?)
you still need to lead your teammates in team fights and objectives (if you don't lead, who will, the silver 4 who is 0/6 ?)

That's what makes the game so frustrating. The worst part is not when someone goes 0/6, but when teammates start verbally harassing each other over their lack of skill and the whole team effort just breaks down.
It's disgusting how I haven't left a single game in my entire life yet the game loves placing me on the same team as people who will leave. Every. Single. Time.

I just had an Orianna AFK for the entire game, making it a 4v5. We managed to win but what's disgusting is how that Orianna reconnected just as we were about to win. So she got free lp for doing f-all. Had we lost that game I would have left league forever. AFKs are getting beyond ridiculous. Especially seeing how they are on my team 90% of the time.
Original post by The Gray Fox
It's disgusting how I haven't left a single game in my entire life yet the game loves placing me on the same team as people who will leave. Every. Single. Time.

I just had an Orianna AFK for the entire game, making it a 4v5. We managed to win but what's disgusting is how that Orianna reconnected just as we were about to win. So she got free lp for doing f-all. Had we lost that game I would have left league forever. AFKs are getting beyond ridiculous. Especially seeing how they are on my team 90% of the time.

It will even out over time and, more importantly, you are likely to stop caring as much (outside of ranked). I actually find it quite fun sometimes as I treat the game like a tower defence at the base turrets. Had a 3 v 5 once where we kept the game going for far longer than we should have been able to. Also if I could give away LP I would just give you 10k to reimburse you for leaver losses because I have pretty much no use for it anymore - though buying new champs even when they are crap is nice I guess.

I once had 4/5 ranked games in a row where people left though - it literally put me off playing ranked for the rest of that season (not that I've ever played a great deal).
http://www.twitch.tv/pwnographicofficial

Found this the other day. Dayum.
Original post by SarcasticMel
http://www.twitch.tv/pwnographicofficial

Found this the other day. Dayum.

That's just sad and depressing

What rank is she though?
Not as bad as kaceytron or we. I'm surprised she isn't banned from twitch yet. Probably the worst streamer ever.

Quick Reply

Latest