Original post by Ecosse_14
A friend who had a resit said the 30th?

great minds think alike :tongue:
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
A friend who had a resit said the 30th?

Original post by Oh-WOW
Someone told me results come out on 30th. but that could be wrong.

Thanks guys! Kinda bricking it :tongue:
Original post by Oh-WOW
great minds think alike :tongue:

Or just read the same tweets? :tongue:
Original post by Meteorshower

What'd you have? :eek:
How'd it go? Or is it tomorrow?
Reply 7344
Or just read the same tweets? :tongue:

perhaps. I lied that someone told me. they actually told you and I was just stalking your entire conversation. as usual :tongue:
Reply 7345

Good luck! I'm sure it'll be fine. I can't imagine even attempting to get back into revision mode right now. I don't envy you at all.
What'd you have? :eek:
How'd it go? Or is it tomorrow?

I had Dynamical systems and Nuclear and particle physics monday, and Fluid Dynamics and Advanced Quantum today. I thought 5 in 7 days was bad, 4 in 3 is just ridiculous :tongue:

I think they went ok though. Need a good prospective degree classification for the phd applications though :s-smilie:
I had Dynamical systems and Nuclear and particle physics monday, and Fluid Dynamics and Advanced Quantum today. I thought 5 in 7 days was bad, 4 in 3 is just ridiculous :tongue:

I think they went ok though. Need a good prospective degree classification for the phd applications though :s-smilie:

I'm sure you'll have done greeat!
4 in 3 days does not sound good at all.
Good luck with the results! :smile:
Original post by Oh-WOW
Bus from Dundee to St Andrews is only £5. http://www.stagecoachbus.com/PdfUploads/Timetable_9861_99 Fife .pdf
If you really want to fly, go to edinburgh. It's much cheaper. I can fly home from Dundee but it's usually over £100 each way. I can get return flights for around £90 from edinburgh.There are also a much greater choice of flights. You can get a bus from edinburgh airport to st andrews (with one change) for £7 each way. It takes about 2 hours. Dundee is a really small airport and all the flights cost a fortune!
But the bus or train are much better. for cheap buses, the megabus to dundee is probaly your best bet. (http://uk.megabus.com/) I don't know what your nearest city is but there's hopefully a megabus from there. If you can arrive in St Andrews for 9.30, staying until mid afternoon is probaly fine and then you wouldn't have to stay overnight.

No I don't really want to fly, that was just what I'd come up with. Thank y'all, this has made wanting to go on an open day go from "how the **** am I going to do this" to "wow ok this is very doable" :smile:
Original post by Lacking Gravitas
No I don't really want to fly, that was just what I'd come up with. Thank y'all, this has made wanting to go on an open day go from "how the **** am I going to do this" to "wow ok this is very doable" :smile:

And obviously it'll be worth it since our open days are so good :awesome:
(wow i seem to be using this thread more than when i was applying :redface:)

does anyone know when you can buy tickets to the individual freshers events?? i want to buy them before i leave so i can get my dad to pay for them :tongue: :smile:
Original post by laurie:)

does anyone know when you can buy tickets to the individual freshers events?? i want to buy them before i leave so i can get my dad to pay for them :tongue: :smile:

At the moment the only thing you can buy is the freshers pass as far as i'm aware.
Original post by laurie:)

As above, but they will go on sale individually before freshers. Just don't know when exactly :dontknow:
Reply 7353
This year we dont have to come back from xmas vacation until the 28th of january right?(well before the 28th)
Reply 7354
That's a good question!

And what will be going on during inter-semester?
Reply 7355
Original post by dubline
That's a good question!

And what will be going on during inter-semester?

There will be no classes. A lot of people will go home or go on a cheap city break or something.
Reply 7356
Thanks! And what about foreign students?
Original post by dubline
Thanks! And what about foreign students?

They can go home for Christmas and stay there for a month?
Reply 7358
No, as far as I know inter semester is for foreign (or extraneous, which is the better word for them?) students, not for St Andrews students. What do they do during 1 month?
Original post by dubline
No, as far as I know inter semester is for foreign (or extraneous, which is the better word for them?) students, not for St Andrews students. What do they do during 1 month?

Huh? Inter-semester is for all St Andrews students. Look at the semester structure here.

Latest

Trending

Trending