The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

what’s was your title??
Reply 641
what topic did you end up doing?
Hi, I wanted to do a medicine related EPQ and I’m leaning on doing an EPQ surrounding asthma. But I do not know what my question should be. I’d really appreciate any sort of help. Thank you
Hi,
I just started my epq. I am doing a dissertation on the topic of whether medical error should hold criminal responsibility. I was wondering if anyone could give any advice on how I should research about this cause I've never really done something like this before
Thanks
Original post by Sasha-Thom
Hi, I wanted to do a medicine related EPQ and I’m leaning on doing an EPQ surrounding asthma. But I do not know what my question should be. I’d really appreciate any sort of help. Thank you

you could do something along the lines of the history of asthma and whether there is an increase in the prevalence of asthma in the population and if so try to give reasons for why, linking it to current event
Original post by Laxshan2810
you could do something along the lines of the history of asthma and whether there is an increase in the prevalence of asthma in the population and if so try to give reasons for why, linking it to current event

Thank you so much
Original post by annathecat
Hey,

I'm an Year 12 student doing Extended Project Qualification.
For this, I have to write a long dissertation about a topic.
I want to become a doctor so I would like to have a topic that is related to medicine (biomedical field).
I thought of doing the controversy of cloning, but i think it's an overly used worn topic that doesn't have the 'freshness' to appeal to the examiners.
Is there a good controversial issue that I could use for my dissertation?

Thank you.:smile:

Hi
Would you say it would be better for a uni application to do an EPQ on something you would like to take in the future or could you use it as an opportunity to showcase something non-academic?
Original post by EsmeF252
Hi
Would you say it would be better for a uni application to do an EPQ on something you would like to take in the future or could you use it as an opportunity to showcase something non-academic?

Deffo something you’d be interested in academically. Use something else to showcase non-academic skills, an EPQ is not the best thing you could do for that.

Latest

Trending

Trending