The Student Room Group

Schizophrenia title advice.

Hi, ive got a few weeks until i need to submit my EPQ project and was just looking for advice or crtiques about my title for the essay. my supervisor has basically been absent the whole time and kind of in a rush but i'd really appreciate anthing anyone can say.
so, my title is: Nature vs Nurture: Unravelling the impact on schizophrenia - Debating the Significance of Environment and Genetics.
Thanks so much x.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Hi, normally the EPQ title has to be a question unless it has changed in the last couple of years.
Also personally I feel like the title is a little long maybe something like Does Schizophrenia depend more on genetics or environment?
Reply 3
Original post by Jess_Lomas
Hi, normally the EPQ title has to be a question unless it has changed in the last couple of years.
Also personally I feel like the title is a little long maybe something like Does Schizophrenia depend more on genetics or environment?

Ok thanks so much for the advice
I’ll definitely take this into account x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending