The Student Room Group

I can't go to my lecture because it is raining?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It's really bucketing down! I haven't much clothes with me as i'm going home tonight. I have no umbrella. the clothes i have with me don't have hoods on them. and i have no hats. it's about a half hour walk to the lecture... in which case i will be soaked through, shivering, and probably makeup smeared and snivelling.
I can't afford a taxi. and don't have time to get one now. and they'd laugh because it's only half an hour down the road. so should i just miss it?

BUS!
:colonhash:

That's the only response you deserve
Reply 22
Tsrians are unsympathetic towards your lack of academic enthusiasm...

I can completely understand. I mean, you lose 'man points', but **** it. Next time invest in an umbrella.
Reply 23
I can't believe you're using the rain as an excuse...it's your education you're wasting. Although it seems like you've already made up your mind and you just want some people online to tell you that you're doing the right thing. I personally don't think it's the right thing, rain isn't a vaild excuse imo.
Reply 24
get wet.
one time i skipped a tutorial cuz it was raining

the next week my tutor saw me she was like what

and i was like what

and she was like howcome you weren't in my class last week

and i'm like well it was raining mang, my weak immune system leaves me susceptible to pneumonia amongst other ailments

real talk

she was like yeah i understand where you're coming from but

it's raining today as well

and for a moment i was like

crap

but then i was like

i know, but i've been here all morning anyway. the only indication i have of the ongoing rain is your wet hair, mais

if you don't mind me saying

you're still as a beautiful as ever

she was like blushing and all that and she was like

brb

and went to the toilet

tl;dr my grades in that class were excellent

real talk
Original post by TheSilentG
What kind of stupid ****ing attitude is this?! You're lucky you yourself or alternatively your parents are paying for your university education, yet you have the audacity not to go 'because it's raining.' That is absolutely pathetic, that's something a Year 7 would say if they were late to their lesson; that's their typical attitude, this shouldn't be the attitude of a uni student. Get the **** off TSR, get dressed in whatever you have and run to your lecture.

Edit: Who the **** gave me neg? Explain yourself.
Edit 2: Neg and run eh? I've played this game before, at least explain yourselves...What is this foolishness?

Stfu, you're not even at Uni you Dickhead.

Some people are so f*cking gay on this forum.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by Keith Lemon
Stfu, you're not even at Uni you Dickhead.

Some people are so f*cking gay on this forum.

Might not be at uni, but I find it pathetic that the OP can't go to a lecture because 'it's raining.' I said give me an EXPLINATION as to why I was wrong in saying what I said rather than hurling abuse at me. Wow, you're a silly one.
What kind of stupid ****ing attitude is this?! You're lucky you yourself or alternatively your parents are paying for your university education, yet you have the audacity not to go 'because it's raining.' That is absolutely pathetic, that's something a Year 7 would say if they were late to their lesson; that's their typical attitude, this shouldn't be the attitude of a uni student. Get the **** off TSR, get dressed in whatever you have and run to your lecture.

Edit: Who the **** gave me neg? Explain yourself.
Edit 2: Neg and run eh? I've played this game before, at least explain yourselves...What is this foolishness?
Edit 3: More negging and running, well isn't that cute? *******s explain to how 'wrong' my statement was...

Giving you neg reps is funny.
Might not be at uni, but I find it pathetic that the OP can't go to a lecture because 'it's raining.' I said give me an EXPLINATION as to why I was wrong in saying what I said rather than hurling abuse at me. Wow, you're a silly one.

Maybe you should go Uni :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest