The Student Room Group

How to stop a Circuit Laundry Cycle?

I have my clothes in the dryer but they are in for 1 hour and I do not want to miss my lecture. Does anyone know how I can stop it early?
I can't leave them in there and just attend the lecture because people always end up taking your laundry out of the machine.
Original post by Anonymous
I have my clothes in the dryer but they are in for 1 hour and I do not want to miss my lecture. Does anyone know how I can stop it early?
I can't leave them in there and just attend the lecture because people always end up taking your laundry out of the machine.

As I assume you found out the hard way, you can't do that on Circuit laundry. Next time, make sure you do your laundry outside of the time you have lectures!
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi!

I'm a little late but yeah sadly when the machine is running nothing and no one is going to stop it - this works great so that your clothes are nice and safe while it's running but it's less than ideal in a situation like yours.

You may have figured this out by now but a top tip I have from figuring out circuit laundry for almost 2 years is that it lies about how much time it has left. Generally, to account for this I'll add 20% onto the time it says and then allow time for that. Like when I pop my stuff in the dryer it says it'll take an hour but I've never had it take less than 1hr 15mins.

I hope it all worked out okay!

- Jessica
2nd year, Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending