College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

City University accomodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by emicu04
hey i'm starting this september at city , and i saw that the resident halls are way too expensive . i found a private house 4 bedrooms it's 1500 pounds a month that's like 87 pounds/student/week . will 3 of you join me? the property is in totenham

Hey mate, I'm starting in september as well, my email is [email protected] , it would be great if we could get accomodation.
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 101
I'm looking for accommodation and I found IQ and I saw that they have accommodation near the university. Is someone going there? I'm not from UK so I would like to get more details about accommodation and where I can fin something cheaper.
Reply 102
Hi everyone, I am having the whole dilemma about should I live in halls or private renting. I'd be very interested in anyone looking for housemates in a decent priced house. I'm starting in September doing Speech and Language Therapy, i'll be 22 when I start :smile: Just send me a message back!

xxxxx
Hi Becca! Im also 22 and currently deciding whether to accept City University or Manchester... I got a tour of Manchester which was great but couldn't get through to anyone on the phone to ask about Speech Therapy at City University...? are you starting the undergrad or the postgrad? xo
Hi!

My name is Christine, I got accepted at the journalism course at City, and im deciding wether or not to accept. Its mostly the expensive accommodation that puts me off. I will be 19 when term starts. I might be interested in finding a cheaper option for accommodation. Please message me or drop me an e-mail if anyone is interested in maybe finding a house together or something!
Hii there! My names Hayley and im currently in my first year studying Adult Nursing at city university in London! Im very easy going, love a good book, up for a chuckle and a chin wag, im not a clean freak but im not a slob either..! Im currently looking to rent a flat with 5/6 students within London starting from September 2012 if anyone is interested?? Message me and let me know Guyssss! Your best adding my facebook as im a total addict... the name to add is: Hayley Selina HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOOONISH
Reply 106
Original post by Beccat04
Hi everyone, I am having the whole dilemma about should I live in halls or private renting. I'd be very interested in anyone looking for housemates in a decent priced house. I'm starting in September doing Speech and Language Therapy, i'll be 22 when I start :smile: Just send me a message back!

xxxxx

Hi Becca, I'm also probably going to to do Speech and Language Therapy at City (going to the open day on Wednesday) and if I do, will definitely be going down the private renting route so would also be looking for housemates... x
does anyone know that if you put city as an insurance choice, will you still be able to apply for accomm? xxxxx
Reply 108
Original post by lollard
Hi Becca, I'm also probably going to to do Speech and Language Therapy at City (going to the open day on Wednesday) and if I do, will definitely be going down the private renting route so would also be looking for housemates... x

Would be fab! Let me know :smile: xx
Reply 109
Hi love, i've already accepted my place at City for Septemeber for Speech and Language Therapy. I'm definately looking at the private renting option, i'll send you a friend request on facebook :smile: xx

Original post by HappyHayley!
Hii there! My names Hayley and im currently in my first year studying Adult Nursing at city university in London! Im very easy going, love a good book, up for a chuckle and a chin wag, im not a clean freak but im not a slob either..! Im currently looking to rent a flat with 5/6 students within London starting from September 2012 if anyone is interested?? Message me and let me know Guyssss! Your best adding my facebook as im a total addict... the name to add is: Hayley Selina HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOOONISH
Reply 110
I'm starting the undergrad degree in September :smile: Have you not been invited to one of their open days? xx

Original post by ciara-alison
Hi Becca! Im also 22 and currently deciding whether to accept City University or Manchester... I got a tour of Manchester which was great but couldn't get through to anyone on the phone to ask about Speech Therapy at City University...? are you starting the undergrad or the postgrad? xo
Reply 111
Hi all,

Any postgraduate students starting their courses at City University/Cass Business School for this coming 2012/2013 intake?

I am an international student holding a PG offer at Cass Business School. Just wanna find out more on accommodation and what you guys have prepared.

Many thanks.
Reply 112
Original post by xozh
Hi all,

Any postgraduate students starting their courses at City University/Cass Business School for this coming 2012/2013 intake?

I am an international student holding a PG offer at Cass Business School. Just wanna find out more on accommodation and what you guys have prepared.

Many thanks.

*raise hand* Same boat here :smile: I am lucky enough to have a friend studying at Cass before and she will transfer her room in zone 2 to me. Big room, fully furnished flat. The price is a bit high as the room is originally a double, but at least I have my friend's guarantee :rolleyes: about the room and flatmates. This is my first year in the UK so the priority is safety :biggrin:

Hope you'll find a room soon. I see many rooms available now on Facebook.
Reply 113
Original post by okigen
*raise hand* Same boat here :smile: I am lucky enough to have a friend studying at Cass before and she will transfer her room in zone 2 to me. Big room, fully furnished flat. The price is a bit high as the room is originally a double, but at least I have my friend's guarantee :rolleyes: about the room and flatmates. This is my first year in the UK so the priority is safety :biggrin:

Hope you'll find a room soon. I see many rooms available now on Facebook.

Thanks for the reply. Are you gonna be studying in Cass as well? If yes, what course?

So you're gonna be staying in the flat on your own or with other tenants?
Reply 114
Original post by xozh
Thanks for the reply. Are you gonna be studying in Cass as well? If yes, what course?

So you're gonna be staying in the flat on your own or with other tenants?

MSc Banking & International Finance :biggrin: I'll share the flat with a boy since there're two rooms :smile:
Reply 115
Hey guys, I'm starting at City in September, studying for the BPTC (basically, studying to be a barrister). Let me know if any other BPTC-ers or postgrads are looking for accommodation.
Reply 116
When is the first day that I need to be at City for the 2012/13 academic year?
I feel so lucky to live in London. I can stay at my house and still go to universities such as UCL, KCL, ICL, CITY, SOAS, LSE, QMUL (Barts) and Brunel. Hopefully I make it to ICL (Imperial) or UCL though... but I know that will be hard work :frown:
Reply 118
Original post by Psilloo
When is the first day that I need to be at City for the 2012/13 academic year?

depends on what course you're doing. courses in the school of health sciences usually start earlier than everyone else. but generally induction is normally sometime between the last 2 weeks of september.. there should be a timetable up at some point to tell you
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi xozh,

My name is Emma from Nido Student Living. I saw your post and if you would still be looking for private accommodation we have some great options at Nido Spitalfields at Liverpool Street station. Depending on what sort of price range and sort of room type you are looking for, you can choose from single and shared options starting from £225 pp/pw. All bills are included in your rent and there are quite a few extra services as gym, security, screening room, games space etc.

If you want some more info you can check out our website or just send me a message if you have any questions!

Emma

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending