F215 - Revision thread 13th June 2011

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lew1
Sorry, but p + q = 1

...So I don't think so :frown:

Although, you'll only drop one mark.

ah well , it happens. thank u for replying :smile:
Reply 3401

Hate to tell you guys but all these groups mean nothing unless it hits some sort of publicity, newspapers or something. Some of my parents friends used to be in the business and says people can complain all they like but unless it hits some sort of headline news or something, nothings gonna happen.

Its shameful tbh, dont know how exam boards can get away with it. Ruining peoples futures, cant put a price on that
Original post by ManPowa
I think everyone should chill out now. The exam is over, youve done and tried your best and you will get your firms. The examiners will consider the response of the emails and the exams, especially the chief examiner and im sure he's going to get pissed off lol at the paper aswell, so were predicted low grade boundaries. (hopefully)

Now for chemistry on wednesday :P

are you on aqa for chem?
Is there an unofficial mark scheme up anywhere?
Reply 3404
i rounded my q^2 up from 0.855 to 0.86 which resulted in me getting p=0.07 and q=0.93

do u think I'll get any marks for this?
Reply 3405
Original post by sc0307
i rounded my q^2 up from 0.855 to 0.86 which resulted in me getting p=0.07 and q=0.93

do u think I'll get any marks for this?

same here.?...
I just counted what marks I think I got, perhaps 54/100. I'll be uber pissed if I missed the 77% of the UMS I need for an A by a couple of marks because of stupid hedgehogs.
How many marks for 150 UMS do you guys think? Want that A*
Reply 3408
After some harsh marking I can't see myself losing more than 35 marks in the paper. I hope that's enough for a high B/A :smile:
Reply 3409
Original post by The Creamhorn
How many marks for 150 UMS do you guys think? Want that A*

id like to know this too ^_^ if not any one kno the previous years 90% for jan and june?
Original post by ITZME123
id like to know this too ^_^ if not any one kno the previous years 90% for jan and june?

Just read earlier in the discussion that january was 66/100 marks for 135/150 (90%) UMS! Easyyy

Pretty sure i got 150 UMS now. A* baby!
Guys

does anyone know of an unofficial mark scheme or something along those lines!!!

Cheers

p.s. F*****g hedgehogs!
Reply 3412
Original post by blahblah772

Original post by blahblah772
guys, what were the two essential steps for development of the metabolism to break down the seaweed?

I put mutation and then natural selection :smile:

I think I put that as well, but seriously sheep shouldn't eat seaweed. It's like come on man, you're a sheep, just man up and eat some grass. Jeez animals these days, so frigging fussy about what they eat
Original post by anhbui

Original post by anhbui
I think I put that as well, but seriously sheep shouldn't eat seaweed. It's like come on man, you're a sheep, just man up and eat some grass. Jeez animals these days, so frigging fussy about what they eat

it said they were mongo sheep that got poisoned by copper in the grass....pretty rubbish sheep if you ask me!

I put natural selection and then genetic drift cos i just couldnt think of a second one! haha
Original post by sharpies93
Guys

does anyone know of an unofficial mark scheme or something along those lines!!!

Cheers

p.s. F*****g hedgehogs!

I posted suggested answers (what I wrote on the paper, you can check few pages back or click my name, then check view posts or something.
Reply 3416

it said they were mongo sheep that got poisoned by copper in the grass....pretty rubbish sheep if you ask me!

I put natural selection and then genetic drift cos i just couldnt think of a second one! haha

I think i pretty much just made up my own answers and i wrote a massive essay on why we shouldn't kill hedgehogs i put they have family to care for. WTF!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humus OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reply 3418
still cant make out this exam. A lot of it was vague at best, and most of it was ecology.... Don't remember taking such a subject ... There goes my A grade/ Feel ive wasted these past 4 weeks revision time on worthlessness that wasn't tested at all.

*sulks in corner*
Original post by Popey93
still cant make out this exam. A lot of it was vague at best, and most of it was ecology.... Don't remember taking such a subject ... There goes my A grade/ Feel ive wasted these past 4 weeks revision time on worthlessness that wasn't tested at all.

*sulks in corner*

Know how it feels, started revising since march and bam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending