Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Recently i started wearing V-neck t-shirts because i like the style and ive recieved quite a few comments from friends saying that i look gay. At first I had the 'I dont give a **** what people think' attitude but now I just dont want to look gay. So what do you think when you see someone wearing a v-neck t-shirt?

ReputationRep:
    They look hideous on guys, sorry
    Unless you're going for the jls look :lolwut: stay away from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by word2yamother)
    Recently i started wearing V-neck t-shirts because i like the style and ive recieved quite a few comments from friends saying that i look gay. At first I had the 'I dont give a **** what people think' attitude but now I just dont want to look gay. So what do you think when you see someone wearing a v-neck t-shirt?
    Depends what the tshirt looks like

this = fine

This a tad gay

ReputationRep:
    I like it It looks old fashioned!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not keen when guys wear v necks, but if it makes you feel happy and comfortable then don't give a crap what anyone else thinks. They're not the ones who are wearing your clothes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amsie/)
    They look hideous on guys, sorry
    Unless you're going for the jls look :lolwut: stay away from them
    do you like the jls look then?

ReputationRep:

mirin'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by st_23)
    Depends what the tshirt looks like

This a tad gay

is he not wearing trousers?

ReputationRep:
    Gayness is the sexual or emotional attraction to a member of the same sex. So no, wearing a particular kind of garment does not instantly change your naturally ingrained sense of sexual attraction.

ReputationRep:

I don't like them.
    Sorry :o:

EDIT: regular v-neck is ok. It's just the deep v-neck which looks odd imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secret_smile)

I don't like them.
    Sorry :o:

EDIT: regular v-neck is ok. It's just the deep v-neck which looks odd imo.
    lol, ill be back tomorrow with rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by st_23)
    do you like the jls look then?
    Haha was the lolwut not enough of a clue? I don't, I'm probs more masculine than all the jls guys put together- and I like to wear floral patterns :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bestofyou)
    is he not wearing trousers?
    eww i didn't notice that before although to be fair i did type in v neck + gay into google images so it doesn't surprise me :sick:

ReputationRep:
    It's not the shirt's fault that it's attracted to other shirts of the same gender. Stop the hate!

ReputationRep:
    And i thought sticking your penis in a guy is gay.
    Seems like everything is gay these days.

ReputationRep:
    My problem with them is mostly that they're hideous, and less that they look pretty gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amsie/)
    Haha was the lolwut not enough of a clue? I don't, I'm probs more masculine than all the jls guys put together- and I like to wear floral patterns :hmmm:
    Sorry my bad didn't know what it was, i don't really bother with the smileys most of the time.

I see you have a dislike for JLS (not suggesting I like them btw haha)

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how deep the V is. I think its probably best to avoid the really deep ones but the shirts with a smaller V look OK

ReputationRep:
    Gay or Hipster.

Also an aside death to all hipsters. Growing a beard/tache and wearing stupid clothes does not make you cool. It makes you a douchebag.

ReputationRep:
    A bit camp, but whatever floats your boat

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.