The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by Colour Me Pretty

Got Bill Mo standard! Just waiting for step five to complete.
The server is so slow..

So am I, it's taking FOREVER :frown:
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by Spectrum~
Congrats, that was a pretty popular choice right :smile:

I clicked on my choice but the next page has been loading for about five minutes :s-smilie: I'm worried if I refresh it everything will be gone aha

SAME!
I'm on the last step which is even more frustrating!
What did you pick?
Congrats, that was a pretty popular choice right :smile:

I clicked on my choice but the next page has been loading for about five minutes :s-smilie: I'm worried if I refresh it everything will be gone aha

Tell me about it, from 9.02 til 9.06 I was tapping my feet, getting more and more stressed out, luckily it went well! Just give it time.... so much time... xx
Original post by Rachel_Leah
GOD I KNOW! I was getting so stressed out, especially at the stage where you clicked on it, and just had to wait to 'confirm' I was so worried that it would say 'No, sorry, your computer was too slow' or something. Phew, glad that's over. At least this has given me some early morning adrenaline to start Psychology revision. Bleurgh.

Haha, Al my other pages are working fine, but this is so slow! :rant:

Eughhh, I'm straight into revision once this is over..
It says I haven't got an application this year! D:
And I can't even get onto the site now
Original post by gibob
So am I, it's taking FOREVER :frown:

Has yours completed yet?
Mine's stressing me out!
Original post by moonmonkey92

That's normal, when you get on it will give you the option to create an application.

Yeah it's very slow this morning.
Reply 427
SAME!
I'm on the last step which is even more frustrating!
What did you pick?

Aw man if it's this slow on the last part as well the tension might actually kill me and I'll never even get to loughborough :tongue:

I picked Royce standard, you?

Tell me about it, from 9.02 til 9.06 I was tapping my feet, getting more and more stressed out, luckily it went well! Just give it time.... so much time... xx

I love how you know the exact times lol!

Try another browser, or clear your cookies on your current browser.

Is there not a 'continue' button or something like that, or 'create application'? I think mine had that at the beginning. Have you restarted your computer/opened in a diff. browser?x
Aw man if it's this slow on the last part as well the tension might actually kill me and I'll never even get to loughborough :tongue:

I picked Royce standard, you?

I love how you know the exact times lol!

William Morris standard which is what I wanted. :biggrin:

I've been sat here forever! I'm too scared to move. :lol:
Reply 431

Has yours completed yet?
Mine's stressing me out!

NO :frown: I'm waiting for it to go on step five. I swere it's been like this for nearly 25 minutes now. Will our place still be reserved though?
Original post by Potally_Tissed
That's normal, when you get on it will give you the option to create an application.

Yeah it's very slow this morning.

I've been waiting for aaages. I'm on the last step as well. :cry:
Original post by gibob
NO :frown: I'm waiting for it to go on step five. I swere it's been like this for nearly 25 minutes now. Will our place still be reserved though?

I know. :frown:
Yeah, once you've clicked it's yours. (I hope)
Reply 434
Royce Standard is mine :thumbsup:
Reply 435
William Morris standard which is what I wanted. :biggrin:

I've been sat here forever! I'm too scared to move. :lol:

Me too haha! And it just moved on but it says Rutherford not Royce, I must have clicked the wrong one or something :frown: ahh back again
Is there not a 'continue' button or something like that, or 'create application'? I think mine had that at the beginning. Have you restarted your computer/opened in a diff. browser?x

Restarted it, used a different browser... I tried registering again and it just got stuck...
Reply 437

Me too haha! And it just moved on but it says Rutherford not Royce, I must have clicked the wrong one or something :frown: ahh back again

Thats what happened to me, it said david collet and not Elvyn Richards. I had a mini panic attack haha...

Mine just loaded.

Haha! If I'd have clicked on the wrong one I'd have to have gone ALL the way back. But now, William Morris, standard, SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW.
Everything was going well until I got to stage 5. Am I likely to have my accommodation now? I accepted the terms and conditions on Stage 5 and clicked continue and it's not done much since..

Latest

Trending

Trending