The Student Room Group

How do I get A* English Lit?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by george..
I thought you did but I have had 3 different teachers for the course and they all say different things. I just can't do it, is there a specific way that gives you the best chance of getting an A*?

Just do what you feels natural to you, that's what I do, and you can make it flow nicely and I seem to be doing okay.
Carol Ann Duffy Critics
Hi! Extremely frustrated AS level student here studying English Literature and has been wasting 3 hours searching for anything critical (real paid critics that is their job to critique - not student wasters giving a biased opinion) on Carol Ann Duffy. I just can't find any website or ANYTHING to quote in an exam essay on Duffy and Pugh.. at the moment, trying to do different essays based on memory, sexual connotation, love, feminism, and disturbed minds. For A01 spec, I think we HAVE to include critics to up a grade... and wasting my time on the web is really annoying me! so please help!!

Much appreciated!
Work.
I remember doing my mock English exams, my English teacher kept giving me Ds. I got two As.

As long as you can pitch a decent argument and can sustain it without waffling you can get an A easy. A* just requires more practice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending