The Student Room Group

Most Boring A Level????

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
From the A-levels I took, I can honestly say that Chemistry is the most boring thing I've ever had to do in my life. I'm genuinely envious of people who enjoy it, I think I;'d be a bit more confident in it if I had.
Why is everyone hatin' on biology?

Surely politics bares the most resemblance to watching a wall be eroded by time... In an airtight room... With a wall that lasts eternally
I'm doing AS geography and it's the biggest pile of ****e out there. I mean it might just be because of the syllabus we're doing, but I hate rivers, population etc. I'm going to drop it at the end of the school year, but what's so annoying is that at A2 we're doing the more interesting topics i.e. weather, volcanoes, earthquakes - everything I'm interested in on geography >:frown:
History probably.
Or English Lit. And this is coming from someone who wants to be a novelist.
Reply 84
Accounting and Sociology nearly killed a friend of mine...

I guess it's a lie when they tell you that you can't actually be bored to death.
Reply 85
D1 in maths.
I found my religious studies(it was compulsory even though we arent a religious school) pretty boring.It can be interesting,but my teacher didnt actually teach us properly.I didnt like Higher Modern Studies either.Sorry If I offend anyone.
Reply 87
Original post by In the looney bin
I detested geography outta the four i did.

Kept maths/physics/history over it because i simple couldn't stand learning the course of a river for 3 months......:s-smilie:

Don't lie, you just got bored of colouring :rolleyes:
English language.
Reply 89
Physics or math.
For me it depends on the class I'm in. I am constantly bored in German and English Lit because no one in our class really contributes or takes it seriously, but French and maths are completelty the opposite and I never seem to have them enough!
Reply 91
Biology.

My hatred of biology was offset by my love of maths and physics which were my other 2 subjects.
Reply 92
Computing AS for me.
I decided it wasn't for me about 3 weeks in, unfortunately 2 weeks was the cutoff point for switching.
Reply 93
Original post by Cynthi007
Physics or math.

Typical girl :biggrin:
Reply 94
The stats modules of maths make me weep.
Reply 95
Original post by TlanTlan
Biology.

My hatred of biology was offset by my love of maths and physics which were my other 2 subjects.

:ditto: I'm similar.

My HATE for sociology was offset by my adoration of English Lit and History. Thankfully. Still wish I had been able to take Philosophy instead.
:cry:
Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude
English

ENGLISH IS BORING????????
You must have a really crap English teacher!
What is English (or Philosophy) without a wild teacher who will sometimes spontaneously go slightly off topic and create an inspiring class discussion:biggrin:
Reply 97
If you are fluent in a language and do A Level in it. The lessons are dead boring. At my school we didn't even need to attend the lessons. Just did the exam basically.
(edited 10 years ago)
Maths

Why would I need to know the gradient of a curve or the area underneath it? It's just so repetitive and boring!!

Quick Reply

Latest