The Student Room Group

The police laughed at me this evening

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Petch91
Lol, I like how people are giving proper advice on here and treating it as if this is a real problem.

I'd give this thread a 7/10 for trolling. The ideas not that great but they've really got the most out of it.

I like how people are so obsessed with the idea of a troll that people accuse everyone of being one these days.

OP has given nothing to say she is a troll, nothing nearly as obvious as normal trolls anyway.

God i swear, even if this is a troll, the false accusation of trolling just so people can have an input on something like 'omfg youz a troll haha!' is the reason no1 get's good advice on here.
Reply 61
Original post by Lassilsa
I'm not imagining it. I know she's there and I'm just trying to prove it to everyone. But like I said on my other thread, it's difficult when she's really good at hiding herself. Like when I put the trinket on the coffee table and hid behind the curtains all night to see if she'd take it, she never came to take it because she knew I was there.

Can you hear what you are saying?? You say this girl comes outside your house at night, suggesting she doesn't live with you, so why the hell would she suddenly appear in your house to take a trinket?? How would she get in?? Do you really think someone cares enough to keep doing this day in day out? They would get bored by now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending