The Student Room Group

Eyes or lips!?

So girls... Which do you prefer to accentuate on a night out and why?!

I personally prefer to do eyes purely because people comment on my eyes a lot!

Scroll to see replies

oh eyes definitely, but thats mainly cause I got big lips and squinty eyes XD
Reply 2
Eyes. I never put anything on my lips.
I like wearing lipstick but I can never be bothered to constantly reapply it!! Urgh.
Reply 4
Lips :coma:
Reply 5
Eyes definitely! They're the window to the soul ;D
Original post by j.laurence
Lips :coma:

They look... like ketchup gone wrong :erm:
Reply 7
Eyes, because as soon as I have a drink it's like I've just removed my lips and stuck them to the glass. :emo:
Reply 8
Eyes, because of the lip to glass thing ruins my lipstick and I cant be arsed to reapply it.
In clubs people focus on accentuating other erm ... features. But eyes I guess.
Reply 10
Original post by MalingaTheSlinga
They look... like ketchup gone wrong :erm:

:rofl:

OP, Definitly both, although eyes more. I have a thing for metallic coloured eyeliners :awesome:
I look at eyes more when I look at girls so yeah, most of you are doing the right thing :smile:

A girl with nice eyes and a nice smile is hot!
Eyes.

It's all about the eyes.

Then again by the time women usually get out and have been dancing for a few hours, they start to smudge a bit and a false lash becomes a tache.... yeah.

Still. EYES. :biggrin:
I do both.

I wear black liquid liner with flicks every day, then pillarbox red lipstick depending on my mood. I don't tend to change it for night time.
I think natural lips look much better than if they're painted over with whatever it is girls use nowadays, I like a bit of eye shadow I think it's called, it can look really nice on some people

eyes are so... magical
Lips. I have beady little rat eyes and I've just given up on them, basically. My lips, on the other hand, are shapely and very full so they don't take a lot to look amazing. :colondollar:
most of the time i do eyes but sometimes i like to leave them simple and do a bright lip :smile:
Reply 17
Well, I would normally play up both but more my eyes than my lips. Eyes you can do so much more with plus I love wearing glittery eyeshadow or eyeliner. :smile:
Eyes! Because I have a wonky smile...
Reply 19
well EYES IT HAS TO BE, if you dont do much with the eyes, then you start to look tired and sleepy lol
i think if you have nice size lips then make it neutral, if you small lips then add abit of colour but NOT too much if the eyes are OVERLY done. go neutral with lips with overly done eyes.

Quick Reply

Latest