The Student Room Group

He didn't like me?

Hi! One guy from my college got my number and reached out to me. We exchanged a few messages and he invited me out. We had a nice conversation on that date, laughed, and he kept looking at me and my lips the whole time. When I wasn't looking at him directly, I could see from the corner of my eye that he was checking me out. He seemed quite nervous around me. At the end of the date, we hugged. Not even 10 minutes after I got on the train, I received a message from him: 'How was it?' I replied, 'Nice :smile:' and he said he felt the same, adding, 'Short but sweet.' I replied 'Yes,' and he reacted with a like. After that, 5 days passed, and during those 5 days, he didn't even check WhatsApp. I decided to message him and wrote: 'Hey, how are you?' He replied, so I got straight to the point and asked him: 'I was thinking we could meet again next week if you want.' He replied: 'We'll see.' I wrote 'Okay,' and he reacted with a like."It was two weeks ago and he hasn't been in touch, I don't know what happened in the meantime.
Reply 1
Contact him and ask. You could have messaged him in the intervening 2 weeks, not just waited...
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Contact him and ask. You could have messaged him in the intervening 2 weeks, not just waited...

Yes, but I sent a message two weeks ago asking him if he wants to meet again. He replied "we'll see," and I responded "okay," and he reacted with a like. Do I need to send another message again?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
Yes, but I sent a message two weeks ago asking him if he wants to meet again. He replied "we'll see," and I responded "okay," and he reacted with a like. Do I need to send another message again?

He hasn't contacted me at all since then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending