Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know how I would apply to EU medical schools, is there a special portal for UK students wanting to study internationally (like UCAS)???

My school doesnt have a clue!

Any help will be greatly appreciated!! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funkymunkey123)
    Anyone know how I would apply to EU medical schools, is there a special portal for UK students wanting to study internationally (like UCAS)???

most EU countries don't have a system like UK does. Just look for the university you'd like to go to, search for their website and try to sign up. If there is no link or information for signing up, just email them and ask for directions. Where do you want to apply?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teafil)
    most EU countries don't have a system like UK does. Just look for the university you'd like to go to, search for their website and try to sign up. If there is no link or information for signing up, just email them and ask for directions. Where do you want to apply?
    Thanks, at the moment I am looking at University of Malta and University Of Prague

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, at the moment I am looking at University of Malta and University Of Prague
    I think you should just take a look at the official websites. I really doubt that checz republic and malta have online application systems like uk

ReputationRep:

I think it's just directly to the universities (but the netherlands has a ucas-like system called Studielink, just for trivia ) Have you looked at Charles University in Prague? I only say that because I have two friends there studying medicine and it sounds like they are having a scream.

ReputationRep:

Nope. It's an individual thing. Check each university's website and they'll have information about how to apply.

ReputationRep:
    Most EU medical schools have their own separate application system as far as I know. You ought to ask each individual institution I'm afraid. :sad:

EDIT: That said : I did read somewhere that Carol Davila has an application system VIA: Romanian Ministry of Education I think.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 5, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.