The Student Room Group

How do you apply to EU medical schools??

Anyone know how I would apply to EU medical schools, is there a special portal for UK students wanting to study internationally (like UCAS)???

My school doesnt have a clue! :frown:

Any help will be greatly appreciated!! :biggrin: x
Reply 1
Original post by funkymunkey123
Anyone know how I would apply to EU medical schools, is there a special portal for UK students wanting to study internationally (like UCAS)???

most EU countries don't have a system like UK does. Just look for the university you'd like to go to, search for their website and try to sign up. If there is no link or information for signing up, just email them and ask for directions. Where do you want to apply?
Original post by teafil
most EU countries don't have a system like UK does. Just look for the university you'd like to go to, search for their website and try to sign up. If there is no link or information for signing up, just email them and ask for directions. Where do you want to apply?

Thanks, at the moment I am looking at University of Malta and University Of Prague :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks, at the moment I am looking at University of Malta and University Of Prague :smile:

I think you should just take a look at the official websites. I really doubt that checz republic and malta have online application systems like uk

I think it's just directly to the universities (but the netherlands has a ucas-like system called Studielink, just for trivia :wink: ) Have you looked at Charles University in Prague? I only say that because I have two friends there studying medicine and it sounds like they are having a scream.
Reply 5

Nope. It's an individual thing. Check each university's website and they'll have information about how to apply.
Reply 6
Most EU medical schools have their own separate application system as far as I know. You ought to ask each individual institution I'm afraid. :sad:

EDIT: That said : I did read somewhere that Carol Davila has an application system VIA: Romanian Ministry of Education I think.
(edited 13 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending