The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by *Dreaming*
I don't know what's the fascination with ass's, everyone has 1, guys aswell.

Unfortunately for me by boyfriends an ass guy, but my assets are my boobs and I hate my ass. Meh.

Same, I've been told i have a nice bum but i dont really like it, i think i have better boobs. It upsets me that guys prefer bums :frown:
I'm an ass man, but you uploaded a pic of a girl with a really small ass, i do not rate:unimpressed:
I know what i am jacking off to today!
60% Ass
20% Boobs
20% Feet.
Original post by choly7
I voted :ashamed2:

So did I :getmecoat:
Reply 25
Original post by hasin_arshad
I know what i am jacking off to today!

you are a foot man?
Always been an ass man....but my current gf has some right knockers and a tidy ass. So now i could live a bird with small boobs even if she had banging ass. Need bother
Reply 27
Arse ftw, but your pics are revolting :lolwut:
Reply 28
most of my friends are batty boys...i like em too!
Reply 29
Original post by *Dreaming*
I don't know what's the fascination with ass's, everyone has 1, guys aswell.

Do you have the same opinion about eyes? Boys and girls both have eyes, but it's normal for a guy to be attracted by a girl's eyes, right?
Original post by amsie/
Arse ftw, but your pics are revolting :lolwut:

You still would.
How about being 'asexual'? Like Morrissey? I think that would be quite cool, and I might just try it.
Reply 32
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
You still would.

Not into gals, but I've seen better bums :smug: Boobs move around too much :hmmm:
Original post by mangoh
reported

Neg repped.

Checkmate.
I love a pair of huge boobs on a slim frame. Or give me a huge bubble butt (as see on black women).
Reply 35
Shame on those calling a**-fans gay! A woman's a** is beautiful, and piece of art (compared to a man's butt).
Original post by amsie/
Not into gals, but I've seen better bums :smug: Boobs move around too much :hmmm:

That bum, with those tattoo's :coma:

Girls with tattoos like that are kinky, eg. Angelina Jolie :coma:

Original post by hassi94
Gotta have both tbh but gun to my head it's ass for me. Anyone can have nice boobs, even a pretty fat girl - nice asses are what separates the hotties from the notties.

Wrong actually.
Anyone can have a nice arse, all you have to do is tone up and loose some weight if you are rather large.

However, if you aren't blessed with nice boobs, there's nothing that can be done...
Reply 38
Original post by milkytea
Do you have the same opinion about eyes? Boys and girls both have eyes, but it's normal for a guy to be attracted by a girl's eyes, right?

Not sexually attracted though right?
Reply 39
Original post by AMorgan26
Not sexually attracted though right?

No lol. :colonhash:

Latest