The Student Room Group

Is 5,1 too short

cause I'm 5,1 and I like tall guys LIKE TALLLLL guys but say you're 6'0ft would 5,1 be to short
Original post by marisolwatkins
cause I'm 5,1 and I like tall guys LIKE TALLLLL guys but say you're 6'0ft would 5,1 be to short

I'm also 5'1 and have dated guys that are around 6'0 or taller

Height isn’t a dealbreaker in this sense for me my partner 5’0 and I’m 6’0, regardless of her height I still love her

Honestly as a tall 6ft guy it would be absolute agony. I mean really terrible back pain for the guy having to keep on bending over to kiss. There are work arounds but in general it's difficult to get away from the standard intimate stances.

Why such short girls want guys so much taller is beyond me. It's the most impractical situation ever. Better of going for a guy just a few inches taller than you that makes most practical sense for the both of you. For me as a 6ft guy, girls who are 5'8" and above would likely fit nicely. At a push down to 5'6" preferably with heels on might just scrape by not too bad.

My present gf is 5'4" and while she is great in some ways the height difference isn't great for me, after a while of going around together & kissing a lot of back pain can set in and that's not a great feeling for a guy lol.
Sorry but you cannot judge a person and whether to be with them over height to bend down to over kiss really like are you even genuinely trying to make effort how’s this love here???
Original post by Anonymous
Sorry but you cannot judge a person and whether to be with them over height to bend down to over kiss really like are you even genuinely trying to make effort how’s this love here???

I'm not saying that's tall guy can't love a short girl, he can, but it's unlikely to be that great for him, as in it would be more pleasurable in terms of height difference with less height difference.

Everything that makes up a girl will determine what he likes being with her and what he not so likes. Do those dislikes add up to a deal-breaker? If there are enough it might. Personally I think women are a lot more ready than men to ditch the other over something they don't like.

For example OP her has stipulated that she likes 6ft tall men or taller. So is she going to turn down shorter men based on height even though she is not tall herself?

So how is it love that she is stating that she prefers 6ft tall men?

I find with a lot of women they reject what they expect to be accepted for themselves. If a woman has a preference for a certain height for whatever reason I see no reason why a man shouldn't also.
Reply 7
Girls like tall guys, it's usual. It isn't short for a girl
Original post by Kawasa
Girls like tall guys, it's usual. It isn't short for a girl

Guys like tall girls but few make it a deal breaker like girls do, particularly since there are so many short girls.

I guess that means we're less shallow :wink:

Why do girls not accept guys like they are?
To short for what? The rides at Alton Towers. Probably.
Reply 10
You’re ok, being short is often a cute and desirable female trait
Reply 11
In general tall guys that are interested in hookups would find you attractive, this is because it's sort of a fetish for a guy who's 6'0+ to want to sleep with smaller women. Lot of tall guys wanting serious relationships go with tall girls, but again this is just in general, not a rule.

Being 5''1 and wanting 6"0 and taller guys is pretty shallow though, it rarely ends well. I mean it sort of like an average man wanting a woman with specific type of boob size.. just icky.
(edited 5 months ago)
5”1-5”7 is generally considered average for a girl. I suppose everyone has their preferences though. Short girls have just as much right to date a tall guy as tall girls do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending