Turn on thread page Beta

Karl Pilkington Society (Including Ricky and Steve I suppose...) watch

ReputationRep:

A rare collection of Karl Pilkington laughing.

I've listened to a lot of Karl Pilkington, though I haven't even heard half of these...

ReputationRep:
    "What were the things in Gremlins called?"

ReputationRep:
    Is there any chance a mod could merge threads, cause we have 2 'Karl Pilkington Society' threads going in this forum at the moment lol!

ReputationRep:
    Whether it's a potato or a nut, it's a foodage

ReputationRep:
    Man-moths?

ReputationRep:
    Pointing at a man walking down the street carrying a toilet seat:
    "Ergh you don’t want to see that, now all I can think about is him stopping to have a dump" :lol:

ReputationRep:

Anyone who hasn't heard this (especially if you've only seen the TV series), I thoroughly recommend this. I was walking home and listening to my iPod when I first heard it, and I don't think I've ever laughed so much in the middle of the street.

ReputationRep:
    I love when Karl met Warwick Davis

part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDgTdWYdM4I

part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjco...eature=related

part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xq0oJ...eature=related

part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8fo2...eature=related

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig_D)
    Man-moths?
    I almost crashed my car when he said that.

ReputationRep:
    That's just.... glorious :lol:

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know if they are making another season of 'an idiot abroad' ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    does anyone know if they are making another season of 'an idiot abroad' ??
    They are indeed, it is going to focus on the 'Bucket List', things to do before you die etc. Karl often said he doesn't care for all of these things and we know how Ricky loves to prove people wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Circadian_Rhythm)
    They are indeed, it is going to focus on the 'Bucket List', things to do before you die etc. Karl often said he doesn't care for all of these things and we know how Ricky loves to prove people wrong.
    ooooooooo can't wait
    is it coming out this year or next?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    ooooooooo can't wait
    is it coming out this year or next?
    September this year apparently but I wouldn't count on it, may be early 2012.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Circadian_Rhythm)
    September this year apparently but I wouldn't count on it, may be early 2012.
    oh k...thanks for the info dude

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by my9rides)
    Everyone raves on about Idiot Abroad. It is good, but its all about the XFM Radio Shows, which were don 10 years ago. Thats when Karl first started spouting his inane nonsense
    I agree... most people think they are die hard fans from watching An Idiot Abroad... they have no idea that this legend was born in 2001!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Black Lips)
    I agree... most people think they are die hard fans from watching An Idiot Abroad... they have no idea that this legend was born in 2001!
    All the way back to XFM.. where Karl laughed, and he ran away to Hastings when Ricky pissed him off.. ah good times

ReputationRep:
    Lol I know.. and rockbusters and songs of phrase! Wish they were back on XFM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craig_D)
    Man-moths?
    One of my favourite quotes of his :lol: Also when he couldn't remember what was in Gremlins :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Black Lips)
    I think I have close to 50 hours of his ramblings on an iTunes playlist now. It's all utterly brilliant

The conversation on war poetry in the Guide To series ending with the line "Get yer knickers off" is a personal favourite.

Also rummanging and him saying miminalistic 10 times :rofl:

Also the whole conversation on the floatation tank where he'd choose exactly the same life he had now apart from his boiler would be fixed.

It's so good because there's so much of it, I always forget about stuff then it cracks me up again when I re-listen to it.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.