The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Dj Nastie
i come from north london, what do you think? it aint the nicest of areas.

Is that why you're such an objectionable little turd?
Reply 41
Dj Nastie
i come from north london, what do you think? it aint the nicest of areas.

Where in North London?

No, I don't want to stalk you.
Reply 42
well i do apologise if my first attack didnt go like a breeze. Ive never been in a fight befoer and to have two people beating you to a pulp when the worst youve doen in your life is tell your sister that shes adopted for a joke, it comes as a huge shock ,now kindly **** off to the nearest JJB sports outlet centre
Reply 43
trigger
possibly, i dont see the point as i dont have a good description

every little helps, i got followed once i had to knock on a strangers door to call my mum to get me, i reported it to the police and i didnt have a good description but it allows them to pick up on other factors, it might be useful for them in an existing case you dont know.
Reply 44
susiemakemeblue
Is that why you're such an objectionable little turd?

A woman after my own heart.
Reply 45
i might call them tomorrow if you guys think it wpould help
Reply 46
DJ Nastie is now banned for 24 hours.

My dad kept having his car smashed in on saturday night so I got sick of it and went down to the local station and told the cops everything, they told me they knew about them but my information made them even more sure they had the right person. I walked down with my local community bobby back to my house as he was going some where very close to speak to them about car vandalising.

None of our neighbours had any problems since so the police must have got them.
Reply 47
thankyou mods :frown:
Reply 48
trigger
thankyou mods :frown:

Hear Hear!!!!
Reply 49
trigger i think it would help them if you told them :smile: it will give you piece of mind too so that they are one step closer to catching the scum, it will prevent them doing it to someone else so i think you should :smile:
Reply 50
im just at a loss i spent my birthday weith one person, i had to walk on my own as she ditched me i was beaten uo anfd none of my friends has bothered to ask if im ok after i text them :frown:
Reply 51
aww honey :hugs: seriously tell the police, do you want another girl feeling the way your are now?
your friends are out of order.
oh trigger :frown: :hugs: why would someone want to do something like that? :frown:
Reply 53
becasue they have nothing better to do
Reply 54
trigger really do tell the police, please help prevent someone else going through what you have :frown:
Reply 55
This is the first time I've used this emoticon, but in a situation like this...

:hugs:
Reply 56
i will i will, im going to bed ive had enough on here with that ****ing toss pot knob jockey having a do (DJ Nastie) see he cant even spell
Reply 57
aww fell better soon hun :hugs: sleep well if you can :frown:
Reply 58
Awwh, That Sucks Hun. Definately Report it, Shouldnt let people like that get away with it.. It may be that they are known in the area, or have done it to others. :frown:

Maybe with all the beating Dj has had, They knocked out his sense aswell.
Reply 59
xemilyx
trigger really do tell the police, please help prevent someone else going through what you have :frown:

apart from dj ... if I ever meet him, I won't be held responsible for my actions

Latest

Trending

Trending