The Student Room Group

Should I Feel Bad?

Today is my birthday and my mom always does my hair. So I showed her a picture but she did it in a different way. I didn't like it because it was similar to cornrows and I hate cornrows. So anyway I was up until 1:10 in the morning crying. I woke up my mom to finish my hair. She put the finishing touches onto my hair and I love it. The thing is my mom is not talking to me on my own birthday and I tried apologizing for crying & saying it looked great but my own mother didn't want to talk to me.
Reply 1
Original post by Nicki vs Cardi
Today is my birthday and my mom always does my hair. So I showed her a picture but she did it in a different way. I didn't like it because it was similar to cornrows and I hate cornrows. So anyway I was up until 1:10 in the morning crying. I woke up my mom to finish my hair. She put the finishing touches onto my hair and I love it. The thing is my mom is not talking to me on my own birthday and I tried apologizing for crying & saying it looked great but my own mother didn't want to talk to me.

I find you spiteful
Reply 2
Original post by Jodasauras
I find you spiteful

Well... her username is Nicki vs Cardi so it kinda shows
You must be very young? I'm sure your mother will forgive you. Children can be quite immature at times, as you've demonstrated, but as your mother she loves you and this dispute between the two of you won't last long.
Reply 4
I find you spiteful

Thanks I would love to hear that on my birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
So basically.. you make your mum do your hair, you don't like how she does it, and then you wake her up at 1:10 to finish it?
Reply 6
Original post by EllieDaysx
Well... her username is Nicki vs Cardi so it kinda shows

So? I am not a "Mean" person. I don't think at least
My username is harmless and I thought it wasn't serious. They are both great
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Emmmaaaa...
So basically.. you make your mum do your hair, you don't like how she does it, and then you wake her up at 1:10 to finish it?

No, I don't make her. I'm black... that's how we roll. She always does my hair. I don't FORCE her. And I woke her up at 6:00 not 1:10. (Sorry I didn't add that in there)
SHE planned to wake up at 6:00, not me
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 8
No, I don't make her. I'm black... that's how we roll. She always does my hair. I don't FORCE her. And I woke her up at 6:00 not 1:10. (Sorry I didn't add that in there)
SHE planned to wake up at 6:00, not me

Do you listen to Cardi B
I mean you should feel bad, just not for yourself.
Do you listen to Cardi B

Omg lol yes I do. Do you?
Original post by toxicgamage56
I mean you should feel bad, just not for yourself.

That's what I meant, I'm not numb in the heart I know that I messed up. I fixed it and we are fine now.
Reply 12
Omg lol yes I do. Do you?

I actually do
Yes who do you think is better. THey are both amazing tho. I would cry if I met them
So? I am not a "Mean" person. I don't think at least
My username is harmless and I thought it wasn't serious. They are both great

If you listen to their music thats fine. But if you think there great people then their the problem.
Reply 15
Yes who do you think is better. THey are both amazing tho. I would cry if I met them

Cardi b is my favourite I love most r n b though
Cardi b is my favourite I love most r n b though

Oh okay I love her too
Original post by EllieDaysx
If you listen to their music thats fine. But if you think there great people then their the problem.

I'm sorry I'm confused. explain more
Reply 18
you guys went from a person feeling bad to musicans being bad. o tell you want i make some next instrumentals that my teachers find depressing and tense that aint mean i am a mean person. i kid you not just because this person thinks cardi is a good person then its an OPINION you dont judge a person because who they like. You might like tailor swift but i think she is overrated and i HATE her songs. you cant call me a mean person from who i like or judge. SO just stick to the topic if you have a problem keep it to your self.
Reply 19
I'm sorry I'm confused. explain more

i think he meant that the problem that you think that cardi is a great person so that is the problem.
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending