of

worms

has

been

openeddddd!!!!
Reply 21
I think I've failed RS :frown:
Reply 22
I've failed history. I turned up to the exam yesterday and couldn't answer any of the questions so I left.
Reply 23
Maths! Doubtlessly a u.
Reply 24
Original post by stayd001
I've failed history. I turned up to the exam yesterday and couldn't answer any of the questions so I left.

History is not until Friday...
I've failed C2 :frown:
Original post by ilyking
??? :s-smilie:

You're on a Scottish Qualifications thread.
Original post by soup
WHat the frack are you on about?

Ocr salters f332 is a chemistry exam worth 50% of your as grade. Its really long like 150 marks and theres an additional advanced notice which is like an article (this years one is based on polymers) that you have beforehand that they ask you questions on and its just basically a really tough exam!
Reply 28
Could the English folk move away? No wonder the SNP got in - all those ragin TSR folk.
Reply 29
Original post by cor_fortis
You're on a Scottish Qualifications thread.

wow :colondollar: just came back from a 3 hour exam, so my head's hurting a lot
Reply 30
Maths, I feel your pain.
M1 today was the worst exam i have ever had. I am definately expecting a u :frown:
Original post by ilyking
wow :colondollar: just came back from a 3 hour exam, so my head's hurting a lot

Likewise :P I despise maths now.
Reply 33
Some general comedy? Err alright then let's go for some cheesy Maths humour, courtesy of sickipedia.

Parallel lines have so much in common, it's a shame they'll never meet.
I forgot to say which reason I thought was the most important for the USSR defeating Germany in ww2 on my AS Russia paper...
Put in all the right facts and analysed them-i hope it won't drag me down to much as the question didn't ask which one was the most important-it only asked why :frown:
Reply 35
AH Maths... :frown:

At the end of my paper, I took inspiration from Russell Howard's Good News and drew a giraffe at the end :biggrin: Need all the marks I can get tbh...
Reply 36
Geography Paper 1 :cry: It's Geography for crying out loud! How could have I messed up this one :frown:
Reply 37
Original post by soup
History is not until Friday...

No....... AQA Tudors was on tuesday
Reply 38
Original post by NaturalDisaster
Ok, all these post mortem threads are getting me down. Especially maths. I don't want to know about all the wrong answers I have!!! :bawling: So, here's a thread where all the rest of us who think we've totally ****ed up our subject can gather to cry, try and cheer each other up with funny stories/general comedy and just generally lift ourselves out of post exam depression.

I hate maths so much. :bawling:

I have:

Tomorrow - Mock History; GCSE Drama rehearsal
Friday - GCSE Law Exam; Have to give in Physics Coursework (higher)
Saturday - GCSE Drama Rehearsal; Lamda Grade 6 (Bronze) practice
Sunday - GCSE Drama Rehearsal ALL ****ING DAY IN CENTRAL LONDON
Monday - GCSE Drama Exam

God, I think I may have failed :frown:
Reply 39
definately failed OCR biology AS. and now probably edexcel geography just to make my day...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending