The Student Room Group

The Cider Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
:console: To make things worse, I also do a ridiculous amount of baking. At the moment I'm working my way through a batch of banana and caramel muffins.

...are you TRYING to make me hate my life?! :angry:

:cry2: Send some in the post, I'll give you all the +rep you could ever want :laugh:
Fraid I'm going to miss tonights piss up, I'm going out to get pissed instead!
Original post by Hylean
I love cider but so many aren't veggie friendly. It's not fair.

Alot of the Weston's ones are, they have this organic one which is about 7% and is sooooooo good, and thats veggie! Sheppy's are vegetarian too, and so is Thatchers.

I'm veggie too, btw.
Reply 123
I think it's long past time for everyone to start boozing... :cheers:
Reply 124
:biggrin: Finally can start drinking, 10pm already.

Cheers! :cheers:
Reply 125
Original post by miser
:biggrin: Finally can start drinking, 10pm already.

Cheers! :cheers:

:beer: My mum's already a drink ahead of me. :tongue:
Reply 126
:beer: My mum's already a drink ahead of me. :tongue:

I'm cheating, not on cider. :/
Had a good day?
I'm in, currently drinking cider and loving it! :awesome:
How can I drink a lot, yet still get up at 6am tomorrow? :frown:
Original post by rmhumphries
How can I drink a lot, yet still get up at 6am tomorrow? :frown:

With great skill :colone:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
With great skill :colone:

True dat.
Reply 131
Original post by miser
I'm cheating, not on cider. :/
Had a good day?

Well I set fire to a saucepan, so **** YEAH. Sorry about the delayed reply, been boozing with my mum. :colone:

You?
Reply 132
I am totally drunk already. :tongue:

Who has what cider???
Reply 133
Well I set fire to a saucepan, so **** YEAH. Sorry about the delayed reply, been boozing with my mum. :colone:

You?

Yeah had a good day :smile: supervisor wasn't in at work so it was a very relaxed pace today.
Reply 134
I'm a bit of a cider amateur, but I love it nonetheless. It's my birthday so I'm going to be enjoying lots of lovely cider. The one's that are always recommended are mixed fruit Kopparberg and Brothers strawberry cider; which is the best?
Reply 135
I like drinking my cider when it's mixed with blackcurrant squash :smile:
Tesco cider, I am very poor.

Even more poor after today, despite the fact it is payday :frown:
Reply 137
Original post by JTM
I'm a bit of a cider amateur, but I love it nonetheless. It's my birthday so I'm going to be enjoying lots of lovely cider. The one's that are always recommended are mixed fruit Kopparberg and Brothers strawberry cider; which is the best?

I always liked Brothers :biggrin:
Original post by JTM

Both are amazing. Why not just do that :p:

:birthday:
Definitely will not be drinking for a while...turns out that scrumpy jack I bought yesterday didn't agree with me. I got through two cans then swapped the other two for fosters, had one fosters and 'acquired' a bottle of carlsberg, then 'acquired' a significant amount of whisky when most people went out to town.
With most people gone there was mostly rock and metal fans left so we had a good old mosh.

And then I just chundered everywhere.

Quick Reply

Latest