The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indian_Prince

lololol i see it must be good for you then :tongue:

Yeah, it's been a very nice day for 17 years now :smile:
Other than for the lads of course!
Original post by dreamer9501
Lol well I guess that's all part of it so no you ain't stupid.did you happen to watch rang de basanti on star plus yesterday like I did? :tongue:
But guys independence day in India is like pretty amazing. :biggrin:

OMG! Yeah I did :colondollar:
Never seen Independance Day in India, I can imagine how awesome it must be! :cool:
Oh in India friendship day is basically when friends go round tying little friendship bands around each others wrists as a way of saying thanks for being a good friend:smile:

tbh India has a day for everything under the sun. :biggrin:

Lol, that is just getting stupid now. I swear it's more about businesses making money out of it from the strings, cards etc rather than the sake of friendship. Not like u need a string to prove that u have friends.

Original post by bleedblue.
My sense of humour is dying :shock:
Wowza, yeah £120 :redface: Do you pay it yourself?

Ha bless :tongue:

LOL, I just weren't funny :frown:
my dad pays for most of it, so it's gud :smile:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Lol, that is just getting stupid now. I swear it's more about businesses making money out of it from the strings, cards etc rather than the sake of friendship. Not like u need a string to prove that u have friends.

Ha, it was kinda funny :console: :tongue:
Was gonna say, that would be a lot!
My brother only started paying for me since he started working!
fine fine madam :tongue:

oo happy friendship day :tongue:

fine fine, get us started then smarty pants :smile:

Why am I suddenly madam? :tongue:

:smile:

Errm where do I start though? :/
India was declared a free nation at 12:02 am On the 15th august 1947 By Louis mount batten, the last governor general thingy of the British India. This announcement was followed by Nehru's famous tryst with destiny speech which was delivered the constituent assembly and broadcasted across the country via all India radio. I sound like a robot. :redface: someone please carry on from this...

Exactly. I get what you mean but I think the kids like it. :smile:
OMG! Yeah I did :colondollar:
Never seen Independance Day in India, I can imagine how awesome it must be! :cool:

Lol. I love that film so much. I've watched it about 100 times now. It's just too good. And the end is so powerful...it always leaves me speechless, every single time.
Yeah, it's been a very nice day for 17 years now :smile:
Other than for the lads of course!

wow, when was your bday? gratz :birthday: :smile:

lololol yeh, poor us :frown: atleast we get something sweet to eat lolol :tongue:
Ha, it was kinda funny :console: :tongue:
Was gonna say, that would be a lot!
My brother only started paying for me since he started working!

Lol thanks :smile: I'd find a good emotion, but im tired so this'll do :bl:
That's so nice of ur brother. gonna be a while before i can do that tho
Lol. I love that film so much. I've watched it about 100 times now. It's just too good. And the end is so powerful...it always leaves me speechless, every single time.

I know. Wish they didn't die. But then they died as martyrs so it's okay I guess. But yeah, love the film so much :smile:
Watch it every year...'DJ' is the best

"Maa, eh hai tere nuu, eitda naam hega Sue" :tongue: <3 Aamir
Why am I suddenly madam? :tongue:

:smile:

Errm where do I start though? :/
India was declared a free nation at 12:02 am On the 15th august 1947 By Louis mount batten, the last governor general thingy of the British India. This announcement was followed by Nehru's famous tryst with destiny speech which was delivered the constituent assembly and broadcasted across the country via all India radio. I sound like a robot. :redface: someone please carry on from this...

fine madam lady :tongue:

did you use google there siri :tongue: thats really good though :redface:
wow, when was your bday? gratz :birthday: :smile:

lololol yeh, poor us :frown: atleast we get something sweet to eat lolol :tongue:

Aw Manesh :frown:
It's not my birthday...I meant Raksha Bandhan has been great every year....

Bless you. My birthday is next month, on the 23rd :tongue:
Lol thanks :smile: I'd find a good emotion, but im tired so this'll do :bl:
That's so nice of ur brother. gonna be a while before i can do that tho

LOL, ha :smile:
Yeah I'm too tired, think it's time to call it a 'day' :smile:

Aw, my brother is almost 20 though, and works with my dad....
LOL, ha :smile:
Yeah I'm too tired, think it's time to call it a 'day' :smile:

Aw, my brother is almost 20 though, and works with my dad....

Goodnight :smile:
Don't let the bed bugs bite!

Oh and at least he still uses his own money.
(edited 12 years ago)
Goodnight :smile:
Don't let the bed bugs bite!

Oh and at least he still uses his own money.

Ha. LOL, goodnight :biggrin:

True, but money he wouldn't have without my daddy :smile:
Ha. LOL, goodnight :biggrin:

True, but money he wouldn't have without my daddy :smile:

I guess so, but he's presumably working hard for that money.
I know. Wish they didn't die. But then they died as martyrs so it's okay I guess. But yeah, love the film so much :smile:
Watch it every year...'DJ' is the best

"Maa, eh hai tere nuu, eitda naam hega Sue" :tongue: <3 Aamir

Lol I think I've watched it once a month ever since it came out. :colondollar: I kinda liked the sad ending. It actually enhanced the message. And aww the mini bhagat Singh at the end...shows a new generation of revolutionaries being born. :biggrin:

Haha that scene is epic. And then she's like,aapka beta thoda pagal hai, and then he's like oi Teri, tum toh Hindi boll sakti hain yaar. :tongue: ah legend. :biggrin: I loveeeee Karan and sukhi. :biggrin:
fine madam lady :tongue:

did you use google there siri :tongue: thats really good though :redface:

Oiii no that was my own knowledge actually. :tongue:I actually spent time typing it as well. :redface: but haha thanks.
Aw Manesh :frown:
It's not my birthday...I meant Raksha Bandhan has been great every year....

Bless you. My birthday is next month, on the 23rd :tongue:

:facepalm: my bad :frown:

oh yeh i recall the whole your friends being on holiday and so cannot attend your birthday party ussually because your bdays in the holiday stuff :tongue:

Oiii no that was my own knowledge actually. :tongue:I actually spent time typing it as well. :redface: but haha thanks.

uh oh, sorry :redface: that was a very well written bit of text smarty pants lengha sari madam lady :tongue: you should write up wikipedia stuff lololol
uh oh, sorry :redface: that was a very well written bit of text smarty pants lengha sari madam lady :tongue: you should write up wikipedia stuff lololol

Oi my name just seems to be getting longer by the day. :tongue:
Lol I thought I sounded a lot like wikipedia actually, hence why I called myself a robot. :tongue: na I have better things to do with my time. You know I sat down to do my homework today but ended up spending the whole day on one question. :redface: you know I'm scared about a levels before I've even got there. :redface: it's a bad sign.

Latest